Cheat Mod Ren'Py EraStorm - SnowStorm - Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocker [The Witcher]

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017

Updated: 2024-04-06
Game/Creator
: SnowStorm /
Modder: The Witcher
Mod Version:1.0
Game Version: Universal. (It should work on all versions.)
Language
: English

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Important Note:

Download: -

(Screenshots)

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Doesn't unlock replay gallery. Unlocks treasure chest though. Will you add unlocking the replays in the future?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Okay thanks for the reply i did use ur cheat it worked but in some events the points get to zero again and doesn't give the outcome i want
The game reset the Score points (the one you get by picking the correct choices) at the end of each event.
this point system in this game is a bit tricky. for example: if you used the cheatmod to edit story points (affinity) for Mathilda to "1" instead of "0" it might close or open an event. some events requires the affinity to be 0 to open it and others requires the affinity to be 1.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
ok thanks for the reply i get it now so is there any way to know when we should increase the points or is it just totally random ?
You are welcome. The best way to know when to add points is to read the "script.rpy" file just use Notepad ++.

This part of "script_WW.rpy" where you have to choose between sitting beside Astrid or Astrja. If you had "Astrid" d _score >=3 then it increases her affinity and resets d_score to 0. and it will reset "d_score" to 0 if you didn't and her affinity won't increase.

Last edited:

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
i followed the installation procedure but it didnt work,,,,does the cheat works? am i doing something wrong?