Collection Video Eringi collection [2022-09-10] [Eringi]

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
part 24 is out now. I wonder if he's ever going to make a taihou animation...? so St. Louis can catch a break.
No news from him about new animations. He mentioned in Fantia that he planned to reupload two or three of his old posts every mid of months. He also mentioned to compile his short animations into a long one, starting with his Honolulu animations

Reactions: harkamanutz

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
No news from him about new animations. He mentioned in Fantia that he planned to reupload two or three of his old posts every mid of months. He also mentioned to compile his short animations into a long one, starting with his Honolulu animations
well... for now im still waiting for the new one to be updated in kemono or here. I want to buy it but man fantia dont accept my credit card because you know...just fantia things.

Ga2hPu

Jun 9, 2021
so part24 just came out in kemono.
doesn't that mean st. louis been fugged for 2 years ?
not bored, but that's sounds tuff

Ga2hPu

Jun 9, 2021
anyone has eps 20 when st. louis covered in juice ?

404 not found on kemono's

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
anyone got access to st. louise part 1-3 the ones w/ juices and tears? i lost mine and i would download from the link provided by OP, but my internet sucks, tnx in advance

Edit: nvm, downloaded it overnight

Last edited:

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
I wonder if the video this December will be the last St.louis video? I know he is making a Taihou 3d model and the current scene is almost over....

bloomseeker

Jan 21, 2018
Can someone reupload the previous voiced edits of the St Louis videos? A new version with 17~26 was uploaded on arca but I couldnt find the previous version anywhere lol.

Arcanalevi

Feb 24, 2020
Can someone reupload the previous voiced edits of the St Louis videos? A new version with 17~26 was uploaded on arca but I couldnt find the previous version anywhere lol.
Did u know the mega decrycption password for that? I cant figure it out lol.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
Can you upload the audio file? 17-26 can you get down here? And is it the same version that was released to 21?

Last edited:

Rock-Stahn

Oct 18, 2021
anyone has eps 20 when st. louis covered in all juice?

The link is 404 not found on kemono's page... thanks!