VN Unity Erinys Stories: Basement Perversions [v0.4.2] [Drykana]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drykana

Sep 24, 2021
CoverF95.png

Overview:
Erinys Stories: Basement Perversions
is a visual novel where you are locked up with a stranger, and some psycho woman makes you participate in perverse tests. How did you end up here? What was the contract that you signed? How to escape and survive with a lack of food and water? What challenges are you truly up for? And finally, how to deal with this girl!?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: 2023-09-29
Developer: Drykana - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Android: - - -
Html (Experemental, v0.4.2):

Screenshot1.png Screenshot3.png 14.gif Screenshot7.png 1_1280.png 2_1280.png 3_1280.png

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
after starting the game i get a choice between russian and english... but regardless of what i do thats as far it goes.... i am stuck on that screan

• Sad
Reactions: Drykana

Drykana

Sep 24, 2021
Hey guys, it is my first game and I'm very exciting.
Sorry for any types of bugs, I will fix them in minor releases.

Currently, it hasn't variability, because I have made only one scene, but I have many plans for the next releases.

Very thanks for any feedback, it is really important to me.

My technical plans: add the history of dialog, add more mini-games gameplay, improve Mistress graphic, add more settings (resolution)
Change and fix sounds (currently, I'm not very happy with them) (maybe I can handle them by myself, don't know currently)

And I will add new scenes for each major release.

Thaanks!

Last edited:

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Very thanks for any feedback, it is really important to me.
My 2 cents: ditch Unity and use Renpy, if there is no significant reason for using Unity.
Renpy is cross-platform and will give you a broader audience (Windows,Mac,Linux,Android)
I myself are on Linux and don't like Unity games very much.
They sometimes somehow work, more or less, but Renpy is just nicer. :)

Maowe

May 7, 2020
You had me in them developer notes, odd enough the art kinda screamed "tags" to me. (Yes, that is how I'm going to describe my interests/fetishes) Might have to see how this plays out actually, the concept intrigued me.

Drykana

Sep 24, 2021
My 2 cents: ditch Unity and use Renpy, if there is no significant reason for using Unity.
Renpy is cross-platform and will give you a broader audience (Windows,Mac,Linux,Android)
I myself are on Linux and don't like Unity games very much.
They sometimes somehow work, more or less, but Renpy is just nicer. :)
Thank you! It was a difficult choice. The problem was that I use spine 2d for a difficult animation system, and Renpy doesn't support it. Yes, Live 2D Cubism exists for renpy, but currently, spine is a more comfortable tool for me.
I know that users more like renpy and it was a really sad decision for me.

Anyway, I will try to make a build for many platforms by Unity. I will start with andriod. :)
Maybe in the future, I will support mac, if I find it... and linux.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote