ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
hi, how can I unlock the spancing masturbation D scene? the variation where her butt does'nt turn red ?

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
the japanese devs make two full games in less time than it takes a western dev to make 1/4 of one.
Not the same business model, japanese devs make money by selling a finished product while western devs make money during the developement so it's in their interest to be as slow as possible without enraging too much their contributors

Mar 19, 2018
alright so i was interested in making a save file that was a virgin and had as minimal fetishes/sensitivity/etc as possible, mostly so i could try and enjoy some of the corruption scenes from the "very beginning", in a sense? so here's this quick 20 minute save file which has beat every single boss and stage on Easy.

dunno if anyone else will be interested in this but i figure i might as well upload it here in case someone is

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
I'm going to try to remove the little pink heart (censored). Is anyone doing it? If someone is doing it I'll stop and use my time to do other things.

View attachment 1891938
there is this. not perfect, a bit glitchy but maybe it can help in your work
So I'll just toss this out here. This is a PARTIAL uncensor pulled from the early demos and pasted on top of the base game's H files.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE this WON'T break your game.

There was a gentleman who did this at some point from this forum or another, but I've been waiting on this too long so I'm giving you what I have myself. It does not cover enemies that did not appear in the demos, but it worked for the first two demo stages so it's something at least!
If I could remember where I got this from originally, I would give them all the love in the world, but I genuinely don't recall where I got it from...

So until that beautiful bastard comes around for a full decensor, here's the partial.
Unpack to the Data folder, and move/archive the .wolf files so the game uses these folders instead.

MEGA

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Well, I've finally completed Mission 10 on Normal. I feel like I'm going to need to start dodging attacks instead of just blocking them in order to get the higher difficulties done.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes