LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I really wonder what genius read the following warning and thought, hmm, great, let's upload this version to F95:

Ah well, same warning as before, don't be surprised the unstable versions are unstable.
It's pretty common from what I've seen actually. Then people complain about the bugs anyway.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
It's pretty common from what I've seen actually. Then people complain about the bugs anyway.
is normal that beta versions may be buggy, found some here already apart from that noted on receive healing, noticed it didnt work also for dealing melee damage for a mage not counting, or alraune mother doesnt dissapear when reach 3rd dungeon and get a vine parasite..

the problem as i see though is that publishing here that beta version on first page makes unable to reach for download the prior stable version.., I have no issues helping find bugs

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I have found several items that manipulate the move Dance but I cant find a description of the move itself? The items are all special ones of the prisoner set.
It is basically just burn the turn of the dancer to give another turn to someone else. By default it has something like a 4 turn cooldown and the equipment reduces that down to 1 or 2 and maybe some other effects. I cant remember entirely.

Mar 11, 2021
yep you've got a whole set of prisoner gear for dancing
initially it's 4 turn cooldown to give a turn to someone else, but give yourself daze (you act last)
the dance move itself comes from the castanet weapon, the 3 accessories take a move slot to reduce cooldown time by 1 turn, the dress gives a free turn, and the dancer's underwear changes the downside from being dazed to taking 20 lust damage, I think it also had the effects of the accessories but I forget. end of the day you can give anyone a free turn every round at the cost of some lust on a dummy character

Reactions: Melus1ne

naton

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone know how to un-curse the collar "Vow of Timid Aid"? The item says that I need to deal physical magical damage, but the counter never updates during the first round, and then I get stuck in an apologize loop for the rest of the battle with no progress made.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Anyone know how to un-curse the collar "Vow of Timid Aid"? The item says that I need to deal physical magical damage, but the counter never updates during the first round, and then I get stuck in an apologize loop for the rest of the battle with no progress made.
Are you in a dungeon appropriate to the character's rank (novice, veteran etc.)? Curse goals behave like regular character goals and need to be completed in a dungeon appropriate to the character's progress.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Are you in a dungeon appropriate to the character's rank (novice, veteran etc.)? Curse goals behave like regular character goals and need to be completed in a dungeon appropriate to the character's progress.
wrong, item curses work on any dungeon regardless of girl's level, but on 1.4beta seems there is a bug on damage done goal in some cases, may be happening too with that collar, (that once you hit one time failed or not, forces to apologize 4 or 5 times before can hit again, so try to make it hardwith buffs or/and do last hit on last enemy as it resets once combat is done)

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
wrong, item curses work on any dungeon regardless of girl's level, but on 1.4beta seems there is a bug on damage done goal in some cases, may be happening too with that collar, (that once you hit one time failed or not, forces to apologize 4 or 5 times before can hit again, so try to make it hardwith buffs or/and do last hit on last enemy as it resets once combat is done)
Huh, really? I could've sworn I've had a few curse goals not progress while the girls were in dungeons lower than their level. Have to try that again.
I'm still on 1.3.x, since 1.4 was said to be buggy.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Ah well, same warning as before, don't be surprised the unstable versions are unstable.
So how bad of an idea would it be to, say, build from source on a daily basis? If I wanted stability I'd wait for the finished game.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
So how bad of an idea would it be to, say, build from source on a daily basis? If I wanted stability I'd wait for the finished game.
"Building from source" is extremely easy. You just need to open the git repo (link in the Discord) in Godot 4.1.4 and you're good to go. Just pull from the master branch every so often and you're up-to-date. Most of the time the daily version should work fine (unstable of course, but will run without problems) since I use branches for stuff that leaves the game in an unplayable state.

Reactions: EmDotRand

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Download the hotfix, goals that depend on healing received are broken and all moves are considered damaging in the original 1.4 Beta.

Jun 22, 2019
My cow's basic move is called Tackle . I gave her a Straightjacket Hood which says it grants Tackle +5 . But it appears it does nothing to the cow's move?

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes