AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Is there any way to get rid of the equipment that locks a slot until you train up a class in any other way?
It makes trying to do just about anything early game a bitch when you get cursed equipment left and right.
The Church is the only way to unlock cursed gear besides fulfilling it's requirements, but the cost is pretty high until you're well established.

May 17, 2020
While I don't think the game would really benefit from more generic XP system, I would really like to see the 'Defeat X enemies' goal be a permanent, additional and always available one (getting progressively more difficult with each completion) rather than something you get randomly. Not something you can drive all the way to Elite on, but something that keeps the progress steady with every fight (and maybe power-level through Novice once you start collecting permanent upgrades).

Especially with later dungeons, too often I embark on a journey with specific goals in mind, complete them halfway through and then end up with bunch of really specific or 'on end' ones, packs full of loot on top of that, which means that now I'm bee-lining to the exit, skipping any fight I can, because they're just a waste of time at this point.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
The Church is the only way to unlock cursed gear besides fulfilling it's requirements, but the cost is pretty high until you're well established.
you can also let your girl get kidnaped, there are items to help with that too once there, she gets striped of all clothing but that of cursed type of dungeon you let her being taken, all stuff is back to your town stage, not your inventory on a dungeon, and can still be equiped/unlocked by other girls who maybe by lvl can unlock inmediately so you can if have enough unlocked items infinite them

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
you can also let your girl get kidnaped, there are items to help with that too once there, she gets striped of all clothing but that of cursed type of dungeon you let her being taken, all stuff is back to your town stage, not your inventory on a dungeon, and can still be equiped/unlocked by other girls who maybe by lvl can unlock inmediately so you can if have enough unlocked items infinite them
Well yeah but then you have to get that equipment off

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Well yeah but then you have to get that equipment off
besides some exceptions most of them get auto unlocked when put on veteran cursed class girls, or just need to work 3 days on a cursed task

one of the most annoying tho, was to unlock the horse chastity belt since it needs to get a huge lust gain before it works each turn, using map curios or condoms may get the job done to get the afflicted state twice

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
besides some exceptions most of them get auto unlocked when put on veteran cursed class girls, or just need to work 3 days on a cursed task

one of the most annoying tho, was to unlock the horse chastity belt since it needs to get a huge lust gain before it works each turn, using map curios or condoms may get the job done to get the afflicted state twice
Another interesting way to handle the horse chastity belt is to give the girl (assuming she's a pony class) the Horsebinders, which prevent her from having turns, which means the belt's lust reduction and punishment triggers never activate, as they're Start of Turn triggers, letting you use Maids or other methods to raise their lust without having to 'race' the belt's effects.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Another interesting way to handle the horse chastity belt is to give the girl (assuming she's a pony class) the Horsebinders, which prevent her from having turns, which means the belt's lust reduction and punishment triggers never activate, as they're Start of Turn triggers, letting you use Maids or other methods to raise their lust without having to 'race' the belt's effects.
There's also an item that sets minimum lust to 50. I am pretty sure I had that item, but can't find it in my inventory atm, so I don't know which it is. I think it was part of the maid set.
One of the maid underwear items also forces affliction to be "Denial", so you can immediately work on increasing lust again.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Cow's move Tackle doesnt seem to be affected by the Straightjacket Hood. Here two screenshots:
Ah, right, under the hood both Tackles are actually different moves, so it only works on the Prisoner's tackle (which is also used by the Cocoons). I'll unify those Tackles.

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
So when I put on the giant ring I noticed the character looks kind of...pudgy. I looked at a regular character for comparison and now they look a little pudgy too and I can't unsee it.

If it's just a me thing don't worry about it, but can I humbly request some form of very minor change to bring in the tummy? Either adjusting the shadows maybe or shaving a few pixels off the hip to better delineate the leg from the stomach?

Again if it's just me I'll suck it up. Thanks for the fun game!

1724011079491.png

1724011316139.png

Also can someone post the latest public stable version or tell me where to get it?

Last edited:

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Y'know what bugs me... The wheels on the machine enemies don't match what they're doing. Like, the Self-Defence Units have their wheels rotate in the opposite direction that they should be. And the Protection Unit's wheels don't even turn! Literally unplayable /s

Reactions: Massah

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
One of my adventurers has an unlimited duration punishment status effect on her.
I can't seem to work out what's causing this, but it's draining her health in every single fight. Doesn't seem visible on her stats page, but it's visible in battle.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
One of my adventurers has an unlimited duration punishment status effect on her.
I can't seem to work out what's causing this, but it's draining her health in every single fight. Doesn't seem visible on her stats page, but it's visible in battle.
Is she hypnotised? There's a mantra called "Hypnotic Masochism", I believe, that causes a permanent DoT. Also check her quirks to see if any of these can apply a DoT.

Oct 7, 2022
I don't know if this was already addressed in the thread or not but does anyone else have tokens temporarily missing on the first turn and the same turn it is applied (until that character ends its turn)?
In earlier versions, when you used Block (Warrior) for example, it immediately showed the buff but now it only applies -visually- when the next character comes to act. Similarly, the ratkin should have the dodge tokens on the first turn and while they technically have the tokens (characters still miss) it just doesn't show up until the first character acts which can be decieving unless you already know what enemy starts with which token specifically.
Same for my characters, any token that is granted on combat start is visually missing until that (or another) character acts.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes