MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Its an issue with the 1.4 release of the game which is stated in the patch notes. Its not a stable build and not recommended to use. Download the previous version instead.

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
Is there a point to rescuing kidnap victims? They seem to get a useless class that they can't change out of.
They aren't useless classes. Cows will generate more milk which replenishes your characters in combat. Slaves generate extra provision capacity, Maids increase morale, Pets find more assignments, Ponygirls improve the quality of new recruits, and Bunnies can improve overnight lust cooldown. Tackling higher level dungeons without a whole stable of support personnel to give you the edge is a way into a downward spiral. And aside from randomly trying on cursed items (not always the best move), rescuing prisoners are basically the only way of generating these classes unless you pay for the upgrade that allows you to bring them in on the stagecoach. Yes, you can assign your regular workers to do these jobs, but the 'cursed' classes do them much more efficiently. And in fact they're just as playable down a dungeon as well once you train them up a bit. Ponies can kick the shit out of people, Maids can remove debuffs or cancel opponents' buffs, Bunnies can supply endless cocktails that regenerate you etc etc.

Feb 10, 2022
I don't know if this was already addressed in the thread or not but does anyone else have tokens temporarily missing on the first turn and the same turn it is applied (until that character ends its turn)?
In earlier versions, when you used Block (Warrior) for example, it immediately showed the buff but now it only applies -visually- when the next character comes to act. Similarly, the ratkin should have the dodge tokens on the first turn and while they technically have the tokens (characters still miss) it just doesn't show up until the first character acts which can be decieving unless you already know what enemy starts with which token specifically.
Same for my characters, any token that is granted on combat start is visually missing until that (or another) character acts.
Yes, I am not sure about 1.4, but 1.3.4 has it. If it's really bothering you, then you have two options. You can wait for two weeks for the next public update or go to a previous update. I'd recommend the previous version if you don't play with mods.

Reactions: Rob_GoodKnight

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Can someone give me list of the preset please ??
in the game on the main menu, you can click onto the mod manager, and from there click edit a existing mod. Simply open any (can even be a create new blank on). Now you are in the mod editor, in the top right click the word main, and scroll over to the word presets, this will have all the presets listed for base game. Mods may have them as well. Though you can check mods easily by simple looking at their folder, simply look in data/presets and if there is a txt in there just open it for the info.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I am not sure about 1.4, but 1.3.4 has it. If it's really bothering you, then you have two options. You can wait for two weeks for the next public update or go to a previous update. I'd recommend the previous version if you don't play with mods.
no further public updates, 1.3.3 was the last one as the game gears up for full release.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Third option: Build the game yourself. The gitlab page ain't exactly private. Hell it's the top result if you look for it with Bing or DuckDuckGo. Download the source files and build it in Godot.

Gattomarello

Jul 23, 2017
This game is quite awesome. Having lots of fun with it.
It's challenging, and the H twist never hurts.
One thing though. Managed to get through the latex dungeon and now 2 of my characters have the affliction (I think) Latexified.
Any way to take that away? Even through console commands?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
One thing though. Managed to get through the latex dungeon and now 2 of my characters have the affliction (I think) Latexified.
Any way to take that away?
There's a way to get rid of it in the latex dungeon itself.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do I can earn "Favor coins"? :(
need to do some quests that are given weekly?... look for a blue message on lower left side while in town as you need to accept them first, beware as some of them may lead to lose some of your girls, so check twice on them before completing the quest (you can cancel it anytime) the quest for lending may keep you from using your girl for a week, but she will return

Reactions: RoadOFmeme

RoadOFmeme

Jan 25, 2019
need to do some quests that are given weekly?... look for a blue message on lower left side while in town as you need to accept them first, beware as some of them may lead to lose some of your girls, so check twice on them before completing the quest (you can cancel it anytime) the quest for lending may keep you from using your girl for a week, but she will return
Thank you!

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Huh... Don't know whether it's the porting to Godot 4.3 or something else, but building 142 or 143 seems to not show the bestiary properly.

New stuff is p. cool, though!

EDIT: Oh, other report in that respect, which most likely is import to 4.3, is a whole bunch of s's (sssssss, sssssssssss, etc) that pop up along with the normal text after a move.

Last edited:

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
Also how do I can remove "Yoke Set"? I don't know how to remove this thing since it wasn't made with curse. :(
It's a weapon for the Prisoner class. You can only swap weapons for other weapons, and only weapons usable by that class. The only other Prisoner weapon I've found so far are Bondage mittens (and Spiked Yokes). The only way you can remove it is to convert her to another cursed class, by giving her the accoutrements of that class (e.g. heels, maid dress, maid headband etc for maids), but that will reset her back to level 1.

Last edited:

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
The game is made in Godot 4.1.4, don't build it in 4.3.
I can't resist giving a small "Tehe! [pero]"

Thankfully, unlike some engines, I can actually download earlier versions... Lessee here...

Nope, katya-curio build sez "Invalid access to property or key 'bosses' on a base object of type Dictionary (line 78, BestiaryGroupBlock.gd)"

Which is exactly the same error I got from debug when building in 4.3.

Issok, I can wait til the next public build, and it's not like I've even got to Errant Signal yet in the current save, let alone the other bosses.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes