Ryuforce

Feb 27, 2018
q, what are your building priorities? new to the game so rn im just trying to hyper-focus on the stagecoach upgrades for higher recruit stats.
I think that's solid. It'll save you a lot of grind time for actual teams to run the dungeon and I had wished I done it sooner myself. I also feel like going heavy on provisions and having one or two cow slots is what you want to do early. The extra items really help with keeping teams alive. Also, getting kennels for more missions makes it easier to get the levels you want or to go gear hunting.

For everything else, just open them as you need them. You shouldn't really need more then one or two slots in most buildings unless you are going for instant use later in the game. I personally found I never really relied on Morale or the Seedbed stuff that often for example. But it also can be nice to be able to remove an annoying trait or hypnosis mantra on your good units.

NovetFennix

Jan 27, 2021
I just had a save failing to load after being stuck in a loop, it involves the character being captured by a pavise and all other team members falling. The pavise proceeds to ko the last person on the pavise, but if you press carry on you go into an unstoppable loop, force resetting this causes any attempts to load the file to fail.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
version 1.44 got released to the public

edit: I'm stupid, that's actually a demo
1725726971527.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nishee
Feb 10, 2022
q, what are your building priorities? new to the game so rn im just trying to hyper-focus on the stagecoach upgrades for higher recruit stats.
The main ones to focus on are Farmstead for milk and bread and Stagecoach for girls. After you feel more comfortable, you can focus on Mental Ward for locking/removing quirks and mantras, Training Field for safer stat increases, and Nursery for the Brain Parasite, the only good parasite in my opinion.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
word of advice for those who want to open the new curios... dont they are all just almost always cursed equip items as always ruining your heroes for many days so dont open them iff you dont want your best heroes to be useless.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
word of advice for those who want to open the new curios... dont they are all just almost always cursed equip items as always ruining your heroes for many days so dont open them iff you dont want your best heroes to be useless.
If you have morale to spare you can always undo the last action in case you turn your adventurer into a doll or suddendly change class into a wench at a bar.
1725799739162.png

That said, this game feels like it's all about cursed gear, a point comes where i'm just grinding and trying to complete the equipment collection, i feel like it's missing the ero content that would help me get through the dungeon crawling/grinding.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
If you have morale to spare you can always undo the last action in case you turn your adventurer into a doll or suddendly change class into a wench at a bar.
View attachment 4012536

That said, this game feels like it's all about cursed gear, a point comes where i'm just grinding and trying to complete the equipment collection, i feel like it's missing the ero content that would help me get through the dungeon crawling/grinding.
Totaly with you on that, the game and the dev seems to actively avoid sexual content and just focus on dressup BDSM bull#&.... the early versions had a dog sex encounter that got changed to machine sex.. and now the spiderwoman pregnancy stuff got canned...... but hey we got more dressup bull&@#

Ok we got two more grapplers thats nice but they realy arent that good, no visible cum on characters, no cumfilation, when our heroines get kidnapped they dont get F-ed they get dressed up in BDSM bull#&@.. so meh...

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
...and now the spiderwoman pregnancy stuff got canned...... but hey we got more dressup bull&@#
The what? I just had to deal with more broodmother spam where another set of my adventurers all came out stuffed with eggs.

Ok we got two more grapplers thats nice but they realy arent that good, no visible cum on characters, no cumfilation, when our heroines get kidnapped they dont get F-ed they get dressed up in BDSM bull#&@.. so meh...
Gives me an idea for some outfits:
- A cursed plug that continually stuff the adventurer full of mystically obtained cum.
- A modified can holder hat that force feeds the adventurer cum, constantly dealing lust damage but increasing damage dealt. It pumps so fast that cum seep out and spills on the adventurer's chest.
- A ring that makes an adventurer sweat cum, giving a constant bukkake appearance. It weighs her down if she wears clothes but makes it harder for hits to connect.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Gives me an idea for some outfits:
- A cursed plug that continually stuff the adventurer full of mystically obtained cum.
- A modified can holder hat that force feeds the adventurer cum, constantly dealing lust damage but increasing damage dealt. It pumps so fast that cum seep out and spills on the adventurer's chest.
- A ring that makes an adventurer sweat cum, giving a constant bukkake appearance. It weighs her down if she wears clothes but makes it harder for hits to connect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EmDotRand

femboyzizo

Sep 2, 2024
So new version is gonna be patreon only expansions !? Ps are there gonna be new soundtracks and better dialogs ( just curious not saying anything is bad only wonderin about improvements).

Oct 31, 2019
Pretty great game overall with a surprisingly high production value. It's just a shame the dev decided to keep the incessant grind, generally considered the worst part of Darkest Dungeon. Everything feels like it takes way longer than it needs to and as good as the game is, it's not good enough to justify the amount of time you have to sink into it.

0toko

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, I have an error, the game closes by itself from time to time, sometimes it happens very often and other times it doesn't happen.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Oh, nice, it looks like it's no longer guaranteed that the exit is in the opposite corner! Oh, that's gonna add some spice to the rescue missions I love don't need... :D (Sweet!)

And a public demo, too... Mmm, mmm, mmm!

(Crabs remain fuckers, though. God-damn, they remain evil... Dat 15 bleed is no joke.)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes