Mar 29, 2023
Pretty great game overall with a surprisingly high production value. It's just a shame the dev decided to keep the incessant grind, generally considered the worst part of Darkest Dungeon. Everything feels like it takes way longer than it needs to and as good as the game is, it's not good enough to justify the amount of time you have to sink into it.
This.

And apparently the dev is pretty firmly against cheating or "save-scumming".
This makes the game extremely annoying.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
This.

And apparently the dev is pretty firmly against cheating or "save-scumming".
This makes the game extremely annoying.
The game continously creates autosaves ... each profile consists of up to 100 TXT-files plus index (main) which defines the latest save ...

To save longtime progress I copy the hole profile into a different slot ...
To erase a botched action I save&exit to menu => Windowskey => check the main file for the latest save and roll it back like 5 slots => reload the profile ...
Still tedious but less annoying than going on with a borked playthrough or having to start over ...

The savefiles can easily be edited to add Favor, Gold and Mana ... start Day 2 with a fully upgraded and functional base :sneaky:

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
anyone been able to get mods running? so far ive installed them and the game says theyre active, but nothings happening in game...

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
anyone been able to get mods running? so far ive installed them and the game says theyre active, but nothings happening in game...
I'm running the Public 1.4.4 Demo version with a whole bunch of mods mostly without any issues, so you'd have to be more specific on what version you're playing on and what mods you're trying to use. There are a few specific mods that aren't 'Modbreaker' (post 1.4) compatible yet and it'll usually tell you this on their mod page.

The only mod I actually had an issue trying to get it to work properly initially was the 'Ye Poor Peasants' mod, the 'Only Peasant Recruits' branch. Turns out the game actually has a concept of mod load order, so seems to make Peasant armour and weaponry fail to load if it isn't loaded 'before' either StuffStuff or Sweet Soubrettes mod (Peasants will spawn only in underwear without a weapon, though they can still use Bonk and Stab). Since the mod order is alphabetical by default and starting with the letter 'Y' makes the mod pretty much load last most of the time, adding a 'R' in front (e.g. 'rYe Poor Peasant') fixed it.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
so what is the downside to having your girls taken and corrupted ? it changes their class? so resets their level ? and how do you change class? i have a mission to do that

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
so what is the downside to having your girls taken and corrupted ? it changes their class? so resets their level ? and how do you change class? i have a mission to do that
If you hover over the mission, it should explain how to change a character's class. It's in one of the tabs in the character screen.

The downside of having your girls taken is that they're equipped with one class-specific cursed item each day. After they're equipped with 3 items, their class is also changed to the corresponding cursed class.
To uncurse the items you need to complete their specific uncurse-tasks, which will also include ranking them up to veteran. At that point you can unequip them and restore their original class, if you want.
Although in the beginning it's not really worth it, as it's a lot easier to just level a new character.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
If you hover over the mission, it should explain how to change a character's class. It's in one of the tabs in the character screen.

The downside of having your girls taken is that they're equipped with one class-specific cursed item each day. After they're equipped with 3 items, their class is also changed to the corresponding cursed class.
To uncurse the items you need to complete their specific uncurse-tasks, which will also include ranking them up to veteran. At that point you can unequip them and restore their original class, if you want.
Although in the beginning it's not really worth it, as it's a lot easier to just level a new character.
ok thank you, what about the gear they had before they are taken? i assume i lose their gear

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
ok thank you, what about the gear they had before they are taken? i assume i lose their gear
IIRC, it returns to your collection when a girl is kidnapped, but it will be deleted, when you dismissed the girl equipped with it.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is the tutorial supposed to be impossible to beat?

Some of the worst menus I have ever seen in a game (too much to look at, too cryptic, 20+ elements on screen at any given time with hover-overs), that coupled with me dying repeatedly due to TUTORIAL enemies going first and me missing constantly have led me to drop this one. Lookup menu design, take some notes from the many other games that exist.

When making a game, start small and slowly introduce elements, don't toss someone into the deep end instantly. Big turn off for games. It's also probably a very bad idea to even allow someone to fail in a tutorial by allowing you to miss so often on "tutorial" enemies.

Last edited:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
[...]

It's also probably a very bad idea to even allow someone to fail in a tutorial by allowing you to miss so often on "tutorial" enemies.
If you constantly miss, that's usually because either your character is blinded or the enemy has a dodge buff.
In the tutorial, there should only be a single enemy that has a dodge buff, and that's the ratikin peasant in the second room. They should only get a dodge buff at the beginning of combat that is used up as soon as you attack them, so I'm not sure why your character misses more often than that. AFAIK no character in the tutorial should be able to blind you.
Which enemy are you attacking that you're constantly missing?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Some of the worst menus I have ever seen in a game (too much to look at, too cryptic, 20+ elements on screen at any given time with hover-overs), that coupled with me dying repeatedly due to TUTORIAL enemies going first and me missing constantly have led me to drop this one. Lookup menu design, take some notes from the many other games that exist.

When making a game, start small and slowly introduce elements, don't toss someone into the deep end instantly. Big turn off for games. It's also probably a very bad idea to even allow someone to fail in a tutorial by allowing you to miss so often on "tutorial" enemies.
Ngl this sounds like a major skill issue lol

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
The previous posts have mentioned the game-specific possibilities, so I'll address this. I think a tutorial for a game that is meant to be challenging should be likewise. If you breeze through the tutorial, you might get a false idea of the game's mechanics and difficulties. I think having a tutorial where you need to learn how to overcome basic obstacles you'll be facing throughout the entire game is a good idea. And having that difficulty be presented right away before you've invested too much time in a game that may not be for you means you don't end up sinking time into a game before you realize that.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023

Dude, it's roguelite. There's at least some tutorial for the beginning, most of the games (like "Don't Starve", "Dungeon Squad", "Cultist Simulator") just throwing you to unknown hostile world where you should learn the mechanics by yourself, by losing over and over again.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I genuinely don't understand how someone could even lose in the tutorial, much less find it an impassable roadblock. It's not even like Darkest Dungeon's where you could you actually could potentially die in the tutorial without user error just by having absurdly shit luck and getting crit repeatedly.

Reactions: mehmeme

rossini

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 3891740

Overview:
Like Darkest Dungeon, but lewd.

You are to establish a new adventurers' guild in the wastes to the North. However, a corrupting miasma of unsatiable lust still seeps the soil. Send your brave adventurers (female) forth to claim these forbidden lands. But beware, lead and train them well, lest their minds and souls be corrupted by the depraved creatures of these wastes. They will stop at nothing to kidnap your daring adventurers and subject them to unspeakably lewd horrors. So expand your fledgling guild, overcome those misbegotten instruments of desire, and fight your way towards the lewdest dungeon.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-08
Release Date: 2024-09-07
Developer: Madodev - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta 1.4.4
Language: English
Other Games: Ero Witches
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:

View attachment 3801374 View attachment 3801377 View attachment 3801378 View attachment 3801376 View attachment 3801380 View attachment 3801379 View attachment 3801375 View attachment 2981658 View attachment 2981666 View attachment 3056991 View attachment 3132327 View attachment 3398976 View attachment 3398977
Best game I have ever played here well done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madodev

illol

Aug 2, 2023
is new game plus bugged or are there mods that break it? the moment i unlocked the church i could do it even tho it seems like its supposed to be locked behind an upgrade

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes