Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
1726798636314.png wth is this? now we have a demo version and unable to reach beyond a line?. really? at least say it clearly that you put this before uploading here... :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Prael

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
View attachment 4052206 wth is this? now we have a demo version and unable to reach beyond a line?. really? at least say it clearly that you put this before uploading here... :mad::mad:
Because there is not a public version yet. Read about it before you say something stupid. There is only a full version of 1.4.3, but somebody (not the developer) uploaded a demo version of 1.4.4. If you want to get the full version right now, then go to the author's patreon. Or wait until it will be released for public officially.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ero-dungeons-beta-1-4-4-madodev.177028/post-14770527

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Because there is not a public version yet. Read about it before you say something stupid. There is only a full version of 1.4.3, but somebody (not the developer) uploaded a demo version of 1.4.4. If you want to get the full version right now, then go to the author's patreon. Or wait until it will be released for public officially.
I already double checked that, and on patreon the public version is same demo stuff that is posted here, also without giving a clue about it is a demo

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
I already double checked that, and on patreon the public version is same demo stuff that is posted here, also without giving a clue about it is a demo
Because the public version is the public version, not the only-for-supporters version, which is paywalled and not public yet.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
What is the requirement for the masturbate move?
AFAIK some traits and items replace move by masturbate. And some, if not all, afflictions also do the same.
So if you have a personal goal, you need to get them afflicted. Equip items that max out lust damage taken. There's also some items that set minimum lust to 50%, but make sure they don't also increase chance for the denial or clearheaded afflictions.

Reactions: enorelbotwhite

Nipika

Jun 14, 2021
If you search for more than one minute, you can also find the actual patreon version - 1.4.5.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
AFAIK some traits and items replace move by masturbate. And some, if not all, afflictions also do the same.
So if you have a personal goal, you need to get them afflicted. Equip items that max out lust damage taken. There's also some items that set minimum lust to 50%, but make sure they don't also increase chance for the denial or clearheaded afflictions.
you can also use some supply items, like ropes to increase a girl's lust out of combat , or by condoms you get on combat while wearing some kind of equipment, i like those specially because use a swift move and the girl is still able to make her turn move

there are also those heart earrings that forces masturbate with a 10% chance each turn regardles how high is her lust

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
yo guys, I have supported the dev in the past but I don't want to pay monthly for games, so I want the full version of the game for free. Where can I find it?

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
In the future, when it will be released for free.
Well, I was asking since the user "Nipika" mentioned that they found the 1.4.5 version on the web right now, so I was wondering where I can find it, since after searching for a while I failed to find it. I don't really want to be shamed for not paying monthly for a game I had paid for before on a website where all available games are free, but thanks for your input.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
yo guys, I have supported the dev in the past but I don't want to pay monthly for games, so I want the full version of the game for free. Where can I find it?
You could ask the dev? If you've supported him, I'm sure he'd be willing to share if you're not able to support him now.

I will note that it's still not the full version, and Patreon releases are typically incremental (especially ones that are 1.x.number) and buggy.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
The latest game source code is also fully available on GitHub. Godot is free as well, so while it takes a bit of effort, you can download Godot, pull the source code, and compile it yourself. Mado's even mentioned that as an option in the past I believe.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The latest game source code is also fully available on GitHub. Godot is free as well, so while it takes a bit of effort, you can download Godot, pull the source code, and compile it yourself. Mado's even mentioned that as an option in the past I believe.
Correct save for the source being on GitLab, not GitHub. I would've posted my builds before, but I was under the impression that posting buggy bleeding edge builds would invite trouble. Y'know, despite being a beta version of the game.

Nipika

Jun 14, 2021
Well, I was asking since the user "Nipika" mentioned that they found the 1.4.5 version on the web right now, so I was wondering where I can find it, since after searching for a while I failed to find it. I don't really want to be shamed for not paying monthly for a game I had paid for before on a website where all available games are free, but thanks for your input.
The developer previously wrote that you can download the current build and try it out using Godot. It's all done simply, download the Godot of the required version, download the build from the Discord link (for example, in zip format), run Godot, import the build, download templates for Windows export (this is done in Godot itself), export for Windows in Godot and that's it. It may sound complicated, but in fact the export itself will take longer than you will figure out how to do it, and the export takes less than 10 minutes. In total, 1 minute to find the developer's message, + 4 minutes to figure out how to play the latest version, a total of 5 minutes.

Reactions: Cyreax

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
funfact dont know if anyone else noticed if you get cursed with a transformation item that say makes you a ratkin you can get it of by gaining a cursed item for that character sure youll have to deal with a cursed item ether way but atleast you can put your amour back on

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
funfact dont know if anyone else noticed if you get cursed with a transformation item that say makes you a ratkin you can get it of by gaining a cursed item for that character sure youll have to deal with a cursed item ether way but atleast you can put your amour back on
yeah did noticed that here but, if ratkin curse is just at dungeon start is not much a problem, but on mid or almost done, use to have an inventory problem as all gear goes there and may need to discard it so you can keep moving of discard your loot (i prefer to drop those infinited items first but armor in order to have something to put on to avoid being vulnerable to equip attacks from enemies, same as wearing dungeon indestructible gear because equiped is of same type as dungeon cursed one)

here tho, even trying to get cursed again and back to main class, often en with a second and a third cursed ring and keep being a ratkin or a spider(depends on dungeon type)

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone knows actual items priority? From head to toes, inventory order or pure random?

I mean if I for instance put on latex blindfold (forces blindness) alongside autoaim rifle (prevents blindness) who wins?

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes