Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Hello

I just started playing the game and here are somethings about it if you'd like

The replace male enemies button is not working for me, I don't know if I'm having some problem or if it is not implemented yet.

Growing Vines are the absolute bane of my existence lol. Gowing against a 4 stack of those that attack 3 times per turn is borrowing, insta retreat if I face them, not even warchabs with their artery pinches are as terrifying as a simple vine lol.

Is there a point of rescuing? They get class resetted to novice and I can just change class again if I raise them to veteran which is wild so I usually just abandon them.

All in all I'm loving the game, thanks a lot.

Also, lower the mana price for replacing goals lol.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
The replace male enemies button is not working for me, I don't know if I'm having some problem or if it is not implemented yet.

Growing Vines are the absolute bane of my existence lol. Gowing against a 4 stack of those that attack 3 times per turn is borrowing, insta retreat if I face them, not even warchabs with their artery pinches are as terrifying as a simple vine lol.

Is there a point of rescuing? They get class resetted to novice and I can just change class again if I raise them to veteran which is wild so I usually just abandon them.

Also, lower the mana price for replacing goals lol.
seems you haven't encountered the farmer alraune yet.. is a main target to go for, specially when there are four enemies, dont see that each of her moves plant another vine on their ranks

point of rescuing captured girls is to get a complete or almost complete cursed set of that class, according to dungeon she was captured in.. great part of them can ve removed for free by doing class binded work at base.. other may need to raise to veteran, or removed on church on later game..

both that and goal refresh can be skipped on 'new' games using your destiny points earnt, i specially use to take those two, recruitable cursed classes and 0 mana cost goal reloads, plus 1k extra rooster and slow mode

catapsis

May 29, 2017
They don't get reset to novice, exactly. Rather, they get their class forcibly switched to a cursed one that starts as a novice. The old levels are still there if you spend the effort to switch them back.

If you can rescue them fast enough, they won't get cursed. If you can't, then they're useful to staff the buildings.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Thanks for the replies.

That farmer sounds like the painest in the ass

Also, I can see the benefit of rescuing now.

Regarding the enemy replacer, is it really off?

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes