EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
head.png

Overview:
Ero-Gen - interactive adult game about the adventures of the sorceresses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Sesalia - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Sequel: Ero-Gen 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android: - - -

0.4.0 (1).png 0.4.0 (3).png 0.4.1 (2)-min.png 0.4.2 (1).png 0.4.2 (2).png 0.4.3 (1).png 0.4.4 (2).png 0.4.5 (1).png 0.4.6 (1).png 0.5.0 (2).png 0.5.2 (2).png 0.5.3 (1).png 0.5.3 (3).png 0.5.4 (1).png 0.5.4 (2).png 0.5.5 (1).png 056k.png free057.png 0.5.8 (1).png 0.5.8 (2).png 0.5.8 (3).png 0.5.9 (1).png 0.5.10 (1).png 0.5.10 (2).png 0.6.0 (1).png 1.0 (1).png 1.0 (2).png

Last edited:
May 16, 2020
why only patrons can save? LOOL the is just first release and you want people to get angry -_____-
All developers need to give some form of incentive for people to actually help them create more of their work. A lot of time, effort, energy, & their own money goes into these games. At least you have the option to still be able to enjoy it without paying for it. So its basically like having a wife & unlocking the bonus content you have to listen about her day or do the dishes...think of it that way

Last edited:

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
More like .01. Needs a lot of game play tweaking and an overall purpose/narrative. Web version ultimately black screened on me, but I got pretty far. The curve is horrendous, but it does progress. May have been better listed as a demo.

RandomGuy32

Jun 24, 2018
Seems to have a very interesting framework set out, all the animations look great so far! But as others have said, the curve is weird. Failing a battle gives you a level up and spell each time, or you can chance guess them mixing stuff. And you need all 11 spells to win the first fight, which is all there seems to be at the moment. Lots of potential with more enemies and animations though!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I paid for the gold version of this last week and its a pretty fun start so far, the second character has a few different scenes and the dev plans to add a lot more characters. The save tier I believe is $1 so its really not all that bad compared to a game like The Twist with how much they make you pay to save. Besides when I pledged this guy was only getting maybe $60 a month towards this game and every dollar counts when you want a good game to stay in development.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
All developers need to give some form of incentive
I consider being a version ahead of the non-patrons incentive,
I consider bonus scenes for patrons incentive,
I consider a cheat menu for patrons incentive,
I consider extra features incentive,
but I do not consider unlocking basic features, such as saving and loading, incentive to donate to a developer.

All that does is make me mad enough to never even go to their Patreon page.

Last edited:
May 16, 2020
I consider being a version ahead of the non-patrons incentive,
I consider bonus scenes for patrons incentive,
I consider a cheat menu for patrons incentive,
I consider extra features incentive,
but I do not consider unlocking basic features, such as saving and loading, incentive to donate to a developer.

All that does is make me mad enough to never even go to their Patreon page.
That's understandable. Though from a perspective of a new project attempting to take off it isn't. As the person above us said "This would be better listed as a demo." The game is essentially still in the womb, not even born yet if you've tried it. Youre also able to win the game in a short amount of time "after" the horrid curve.

Youre entitled to you beliefs and opinions but with a game like this-- there isn't much they can do to offer incentive. Other than the promise of using the only other playable character they have.

Reactions: thebigMalow
Jul 9, 2017
That's understandable. Though from a perspective of a new project attempting to take off it isn't. [...]

Youre entitled to you beliefs and opinions but with a game like this-- there isn't much they can do to offer incentive. Other than the promise of using the only other playable character they have.
Then probably don't aim for a differentiated release at this stage? Just release everything you have, get as many people as possible hyped for what you have, get them donating to you and once you see more money coming in THEN do a differentiated release with more features for Patreons...

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
To be blunt, this game needs some work. I like the element mixing, but hate the fappy birds style minigame since it takes aeons to get between turns. I'd cut that minigame, and focus more on the elements/escape mechanic. The save issue is also a dealbreaker.

Reactions: reversepocketwatch

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Then probably don't aim for a differentiated release at this stage? Just release everything you have, get as many people as possible hyped for what you have, get them donating to you and once you see more money coming in THEN do a differentiated release with more features for Patreons...
To be fair all they have extra at this stage to get higher tier patreons interested is the second character, with them only planning something like maybe 8 characters that presumably go with the $6 tier it doesnt make sense to make it a $1 tier perk with second character gallery the only $6 perk and then try to remove the character later to a higher tier.

Jul 9, 2017
To be fair all they have extra at this stage to get higher tier patreons interested is the second character, with them only planning something like maybe 8 characters that presumably go with the $6 tier it doesnt make sense to make it a $1 tier perk with second character gallery the only $6 perk and then try to remove the character later to a higher tier.
Did you even read the thread? How about the option to save/load the bloody game?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Did you even read the thread? How about the option to save/load the bloody game?
Its not a very good argument on a pirate site, $1 gets you the game and the ability to save. It has zero effect on patreons and only aggravates people that want the entire game for free. $1 is a tiny drop in the bucket for a game compared to the other cash grabs I have seen on here and im not even sure if loading a save even is disabled. I didnt see any kind of patreon auth when I started to the game to verify that I am a supporter.

Plus you can literally write down the combos yourself and reunlock them on a new game anyway, a save doesnt do anything other than that. well besides the level boosts I guess which are a bit useful but not hard to get if you lose on purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: ovnbun

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
IMO the whole culture that has developed around making people pay to alpha-test, and spoil the game for themselves is ridiculous, and it's gotten bad to the point where devs are actively gouging you and preying upon your interest in their idea that may or may not actually become a tangible product. It's incredibly backwards and honestly devs who do that can go fuck themselves. There's a difference between using Patreon to fund a project and bring an idea to life, and scamming people into paying for something they don't even know if they want yet. As members of this site we should all be very aware of how scummy it is, with all the abandoned Patreon projects and shitshow games that have been milking people for years with hardly any progress to show for it.
That being said this game does have potential IMO, the animations are really good, and I usually am not a huge fan of 3dcg due to uncanny valley. But I'll be damned if I give this dev a dime before they prove they can make it work, because the gameplay sucks ass. And on their itch.io page they said the Flappy Bird and other escape mechanics are intentionally unbeatable, so I'm already losing confidence in their ability as a game designer.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes