rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Since you seem to be particularly attached to this line of argumentation Velsomnia...

1) I'm going to repeat mine first: I will not support anyone that paywalls basic functionality of a game, demo or otherwise. Saves I would consider basic.

2) We're on a pirate site, where I can get a wide variety of games without the cost of dosh. Instead, the investment is time. As a result, I can choose to spend my time and effort on something else. So can anyone else.

3) Trying to screech about entitlement on said pirate site itself is ridiculous, due to the obvious moral issue of unauthorized copies being brought here in one form or another.

Edit: I realize that this is beginning to derail the thread, so after this post, can we please take this to private messages?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Since you seem to be particularly attached to this line of argumentation Velsomnia...

1) I'm going to repeat mine first: I will not support anyone that paywalls basic functionality of a game, demo or otherwise. Saves I would consider basic.

2) We're on a pirate site, where I can get a wide variety of games without the cost of dosh. Instead, the investment is time. As a result, I can choose to spend my time and effort on something else. So can anyone else.

3) Trying to screech about entitlement on said pirate site itself is ridiculous, due to the obvious moral issue of unauthorized copies being brought here in one form or another.
I'm not saying that people on here are entitled, im just saying that for this game in particular at this early of a stage the saves are not necessary to see the content. I know saves for cash is a huge problem on this site but if you like the game and decide to support then its fine and shouldnt bother anyone. A game like The Twist though locks loading ability behind a $10 paywall and its pretty much impossible to play any amount of that game without saves. The short nature of this current demo really doesnt give much benefit to saves, if he continues to do this for more than another version or 2 then yeah I plan to tell him that he is hurting the games development by doing it.

Reactions: rageaholic

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This one is a bit confusing. Each time you lose you level up? I guess it is the game making it easier for you if you suck?

The flappy bird minigame got old really fast. Waiting for that bar to sloooowly make it to the "stop rape" line also seems unnecessary. You can't even fap because you gotta keep your finger on the mouse for that 0.1ms that it's clickable. Otherwise it's an interesting tech demo.

IMHO putting out what is basically a tech demo and yet still somehow full of paywalls doesn't make me want to jump on your Patreon. If you put out a good game the support comes naturally. Make people want to support you because you do quality work, not because they want to use the save button.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This one is a bit confusing. Each time you lose you level up? I guess it is the game making it easier for you if you suck?

The flappy bird minigame got old really fast. Waiting for that bar to sloooowly make it to the "stop rape" line also seems unnecessary. You can't even fap because you gotta keep your finger on the mouse for that 0.1ms that it's clickable. Otherwise it's an interesting tech demo.

IMHO putting out what is basically a tech demo and yet still somehow full of paywalls doesn't make me want to jump on your Patreon. If you put out a good game the support comes naturally. Make people want to support you because you do quality work, not because they want to use the save button.
$6 isnt much for the gold version right now when most games are $10, every dollar a dev can get at the start keeps their interest and helps fund a better game. Your the second person now to write on here that because of a relatively minor paywall you wont support the project. That is what kills good games early, the devs dont understand that people dont want paywalls and refuse to support because the dev doesnt have any other ideas from drawing in supporters and it leads to a game being abandoned due to the appearance of a lack of interest. Putting your game out and hearing nothing but negative feedback can really make a person give up. If you want to see what his work can look like then I encourage you to go look at the last game this guy attempted: https://f95zone.to/threads/series-of-failures-v0-1-sesalia.19633/

Its a really cool demo that never got support despite the fact that he managed to get stuff like 2 mob rape into the first tech demo.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Not only that, you get a spell which you'll need to win.

And to answer Velsomnia: The dev seems to be better at animating and art than designing games. Took a peek at the previous effort, and it has some of the same issues as this. Since this dev's still clearly green, even though it's his second project, my advice to 'em is to play to their strengths. Enough with the silly delays and bad minigames. Focus more on various positions, element trickery, and hopefully multiple fights per girl. On the positive side, at least it isn't a bug ridden mess either. It's just mostly boring, and could be improved with a few changes.

Reactions: BruceCM

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Not only that, you get a spell which you'll need to win.

And to answer Velsomnia: The dev seems to be better at animating and art than designing games. Took a peek at the previous effort, and it has some of the same issues as this. Since this dev's still clearly green, even though it's his second project, my advice to 'em is to play to their strengths. Enough with the silly delays and bad minigames. Focus more on various positions, element trickery, and hopefully multiple fights per girl. On the positive side, at least it isn't a bug ridden mess either. It's just mostly boring, and could be improved with a few changes.
Thats why I went ahead and pledged, I want to see if he can improve with patron feedback and experience with making the game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
$6 isnt much for the gold version right now when most games are $10, every dollar a dev can get at the start keeps their interest and helps fund a better game. Your the second person now to write on here that because of a relatively minor paywall you wont support the project. That is what kills good games early, the devs dont understand that people dont want paywalls and refuse to support because the dev doesnt have any other ideas from drawing in supporters and it leads to a game being abandoned due to the appearance of a lack of interest. Putting your game out and hearing nothing but negative feedback can really make a person give up. If you want to see what his work can look like then I encourage you to go look at the last game this guy attempted: https://f95zone.to/threads/series-of-failures-v0-1-sesalia.19633/

Its a really cool demo that never got support despite the fact that he managed to get stuff like 2 mob rape into the first tech demo.
There's not one but at least two paywalls in the game tech demo currently. This is not behavior that should be encouraged. I get it that the devs don't want to give away their work for free, but this is the kind of thinking that turned mobile gaming into the cancerous shitshow it is today. Many devs on this site have proven that you can make good money if you put in the effort without having to use obnoxious paywalls, but you gotta put in the effort and release something gamelike right from the get go. Nobody wants to back a project for month after month while the developer is reading the manual and trying to figure out what kind of story they want to tell.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
There's not one but at least two paywalls in the game tech demo currently. This is not behavior that should be encouraged. I get it that the devs don't want to give away their work for free, but this is the kind of thinking that turned mobile gaming into the cancerous shitshow it is today. Many devs on this site have proven that you can make good money if you put in the effort without having to use obnoxious paywalls, but you gotta put in the effort and release something gamelike right from the get go. Nobody wants to back a project for month after month while the developer is reading the manual and trying to figure out what kind of story they want to tell.
Im only saying that there is very little game there to create meaningful patreon rewards.

shammy1

Dec 13, 2019
in case any1 interested

fire + air blocks bow
fire + earth blocks run does 50 dmg to enemy(costs 50% of max mana)
air+ water = fog
fire + sand blocks sword and reduce bow acc by 50%
fog + air = cloud reduce mana cost
fog + water = ice(restore 33% mana)

forgot formula for sand :(
you can win with just these moves at around lvl 6
also fyi no reward for winning just says unlocked gallery but need silver tier supporter to view
all other scenes are just by loosing

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Oh god, another one of those. Bad quality renders, ui is just huge and completely half-baked. Flappy bird mini-game in 2020, come on. I think it's time to go back and play skyrim on some 18+ frameworks. All the magic disappeared in main menu.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
FYI the game is given for free on . You need an account and it will stay on your library. No idea about which version it is or will it be updated or not.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
I feel like I was back in the early 90s. Or rather, when in my city there was a Japanese version of "Ghosts and Goblins." Where there were exactly 3 lives and start over. WITHOUT A BUTTON TO CONTINUE (I put emphasis on this - 12 stages with 3 lives? Good luck to the madman who wants to go through it himself, without an emulator) ... On the one hand, it was done well. But spending half an hour to pump a character or go through a completely specific level at this stage is a step backward for the industry. We are not in a platformer or a short visual novel.

Thanks to this site, I met several developers whom I support a penny from version 0.1.
But on this ..... Sorry, at the moment a good idea is suffering from a terrible implementation.

P.S. Creampie is not in this version - only an imitation of swallowing, a facial and cum on the body.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is i good work game^^ (y)

currently see no problems.
The information says yes you have to wear it more often at the beginning to get on later.

Reactions: jassuspo

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
v0.1 .... Too much abandoned games.... I'd feel sad if this one wont reach at least v0.3 or so... It have some potential, but i believe i ask for too much :D

PlayHardQuest

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
A very difficult game!
I have a master's degree, but I still couldn't complete the level with flying between vertical penises!
Developer, you are either an incredible troll or a genius!
Anyway, good luck!
I believe in the release of the update - I'll just have time to complete the level with vertical penises! (mission with the helicopter in gta vice city has never seemed so easy)

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes