icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There's some content that I like in these games (particularly the yuri, futa, and monster girl content), even with all the jank related to viewing it, but you'd be hard-pressed to convince me (or any other sane person) to actually pay for all this. Vast majority of her games are just complete dogshit platformers, and even the games that are a step in the right direction (so, the ones that aren't platformers) suffer from many of the same issues. Animations taking just a little too long, the fact that her art has barely evolved in the like, decades of her internet presence, and game-breaking bugs (and not the fun kind.)

Reactions: cyrodi

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
downloaded the updated collection and dont tell me only "Running Panda 3 Demo" is new .

Im guessing there are some new comics and animations or maybe those Flash games :unsure:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
what is the list of games that it have??,can someone post the names???,the last time that i downloaded vanja collection on f95zone had the sames games and the title said that it was updated when it was not true

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes