Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Torrent
- - - -

Aug 3, 2017
Before today I didn't know what it would take to get me to play a tedious-ass platformer for a half hour, but apparently seeing a girl get molested by giant mermaids was it

Feb 26, 2018
issue.png
Yeah, so I have some issues only with these ero-mania games. 1st being the image posted above and 2nd the "gameplay" being extremely laggy. If anyone have any tips how to fix them, they would be of great help. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cruci

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
i got banned from Ero :p
I'm mostly curious how they figured out it was you in particular. I think the files you download are somehow marked with your account username on eromania because I don't know how else they would figure out who shared their paid content.

Reactions: OEJ

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I'm mostly curious how they figured out it was you in particular. The the games somehow marked with the members name some where or did they look at the logs for people who were downloading everything?
i think so, and i'm done with Ero mugs games (y)

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I downloaded this because the picture for Golda's Escapades led me to belive it would be in this collection. I was wrong.

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having the same problem as
gardonyi

Each scene isn't loaded in properly. Got to minimize and maximize the window each time the game changes a scene. It's like that with ALL of the games. (Except the RPGM one of course)

ScarletMary

Jul 21, 2017
I love this website. And all the endless houres of fun off brand games it gives away for free. Thank you!

Reactions: OEJ
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes