Collection - Others - Completed - Ero Mania World Collection [2024-02-22] [Ero Maina World]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Shirobine

A developer with decades of experience in making H games. Their H games comprise of platformers, RPGs, Dating sims, etc. Sadly, they never got past the slow paced mechanics and H content acquisition. Depending on the title you could spend a good 30 minutes with little to show for it besides grinding or back tracking.

The majority of their H games are HCG moments with animated sprites, though the animation is about 3~5 frames put on .75 speed. The gameplay itself can range from dreadfully slow gallery game to average paced RPG or platformer depending on the title. The amount of H content in each title also depends, some are severely lacking and others have a decent amount. Their titles are a mixed bag which is good I guess if you want to snack for content, just don't expect to get your rocks off most of the time unless you really dig the artstyle.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slanto

Good collection, sad that it's no longer being updated, as I enjoyed the content. Here's to hoping this will motivate you to add all the other games of the series as well, since the games may be bad, but the cutins and animations are worth checking out.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

Here I am once again playing an entire collection of games so you don't have to decide whether or not you should. As of May 15th, 2020, I have played every single one of the games contained in this collection. If you don't see a game here, that means it was added in an update after this review was made.

Disclaimers:
    • Ero Mania games are very similar in terms of design, visuals and coding, thus, I won't be evaluating them based on how good they are compared to games by other developers, but how good they are within the collection itself. If you don't like the ones with the highest ratings, you'll definitely hate the ones that scored lower than that.
    • Some of these games belong to a specific series, like Annie's Adventures, Futa Spell and Vanja's Worlds, but they look and play the same. Besides the new enemies and sex scenes, they are essentially the same game.
    • There's no way of controlling the volume besides opening Window's Volume Mixer and doing it manually. All Ero Mania games are very loud. Proceed with caution.
    • I won't be listing the games alphabetically or based on rating. This listing is determined by the order in which they appear inside the folder.
    • The rating I gave to the thread is the combined rating of all games: 2.85/5.
    • This review is not meant to discourage anyone from playing any of the games contained in this collection.
    • If a rating doesn't come accompanied by my reasoning behind it, it's either because the game belongs to a series or doesn't have anything worth noting.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.