Others - Completed - Ero Witches [v1.0] [Madodev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Burner Dex

This game is very different from what I've expected, every level is based on a different kink and I really really appreciated the fact that they could be skipped, since some are really stupid and/or extreme (who could've guessed japanese have a thing for dumb girls saying Haigure wtf). The final bossfight is something that shouldn't have been so good, but for me it was.
    My party was getting defeated one by one, but I predicted that I could've been destroyed so I made the girl with the pink hair buff continuosly with a skill that stacked every time you used. When she was alone, and her companions were all defeated, she was there, TANKING EVERY HIT TO THE FACE REDUCING IT TO A FEW HP OF DAMAGE WITH 20 STACKS OF ATTACK AND DEFENSE. USING A SKILL THAT WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE, SHE ATTACKED EVEN WHEN SHE HAD NO ARMS NOR LEGS AND THE BOSS DIED AFTER A FEW HITS. THAT'S SO BADASS.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

robozaec

This game is an excellent festival of fetishes, including A LOT of different stuff for a variety of different people. The main characters are perfectly clueless and oblivious to kinks they are about to subject themselves to. The game itself is a jRPG with 4 consistent members, that you are able to find gear for in different dungeons and unlock and upgrade different skills, all of which play a different role (a magic user, a melee dps, a tank). The story itself consist of your party going to and completing different dungeons with a different theme, ranging from "normal stuff" like ponyplay, restraint, exhibitionism to obscure fetishes like addiction fetish, ABDL and so on. Inside each of the dungeon you need to "progress" this dungeons' kink for each of your girls in your party. So in a way, this whole game is about corruption taken to another level. My favourite feature, is that you can skip any dungeon you don't like (it tells you beforehand each time what the kink will be) and just get to the good stuff. From a personal account, the ones I enjoyed the most were futa chastity dungeon, ABDL and omorashi dungeon and weight gain dungeon. The game doesn't go into much depth in each of the kinks, but it's enough to scratch that itch. Overall, very well done, from artistic point, the gameplay and overall pacing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

The concept of this game is great, you go to self isolated levels where there is a specific transformation gimick attached to each one, its unique and has plenty of potential to add a great variety of fetishes and scenarios. But im only giving this 3/5 star rating because the only really good thing here is the concept, which sadly was executed poorly.
    The gameplay consists of nothing but walking and trying to avoid enemies and when you have to fight, the RPGM combat feels rough and unfinished, it feels like shooting a gun in an FPS game and the gun doesnt feel like it has the proper kick to it. Story-wise there is nothing to say about it, so i will not waste my time or your with it. At this point the only thing that could have redeemed this game was the art and the sexual scenes, it also dropped the ball on that too. Main problem with the sexual aspect of the game is that it has a lot of transformations and fetishes, yet you cant do anything with them, all of it consists of nothing but standing pictures and a few lewd moments here and there.

Great idea that lacked vision and skill to pull it off. But hey, i can see the potential in the devs, stick to your guns, try again and you will get far.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lotharin

I went into this expecting to play it for a couple minutes and quit, I ended up 100%ing the game in a single sitting, 10/10, even the content I didn't care for wasn't too bad, and was able to be skipped.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

toak

As a concept of a game, it's 5/5. I saw the sample pictures and thought I hit the jackpot. Then I played the game.

Story 3/10

There's some weird collection of ero witches in your basement that you have to fight. Each ero witch has a fetish associated with them. And that's pretty much the story.

There's a smattering of slice-of-life conversations which is nice. But it's not really h-focused. At most the conversations and the scenes themselves are like shounen manga levels of h. What the fuck.

Gameplay 2/10

Grindy and boring. Each stage has a fetish associated with it. Nude, futa, mummification, you get the picture. And the theme is tied to the combat and how you walk around. e.g. In the mummification dungeon you get progressively more mummified.

But it's boring and grindy. You need to grind levels. You need to grind events. You need to grind through boring fetishes like mummification.

Art 4/10

There's like almost no real h-content. Sure there's the fetishes, but it's just a series of static images of progressively torn up clothes. It's not really a lot.

Overall 3/10

The game is long and there's just not a lot of good content. The premise is good but since you don't carry over fetishes between dungeons, it's really just a series of mini-games of running around a medium sized map again and again and again.

Yeah not great.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Renonymous

As an eroge it's 2/5. As an rpg it's 3/5.

Starting off with the good, there are some decent story and gameplay elements here. You get some fun dialogue between all of the characters whenever one of the fetishes are triggered and after completing a dungeon. You get some mazes and minipuzzles, which will either drive you crazy or delight you, depending on what type of gamer you are. The combat system is also *sometimes* fun with each character having a semi-unique style.

However, there's a lot of bad.
    - This game has the dumbest concept of action economy. Killing off weak enemies is punished, because doing so gives your stronger enemies more turns. The same goes for keeping your weaker party members alive.
    - Nothing you do in a dungeon will ever be mentioned again (which kind of makes sense since you're allowed to skip dungeons, but it makes for very flat storytelling).
    - There's basically no erotic scenes. Even the "lewd scenes" between dungeons are rather clinical and probably couldn't even excite a teenager.
    - This game is grindy. I don't know why game developers think anyone wants to fight the same encounter 20 times before making it to the boss, especially without the aforementioned erotic scenes to soften/reward the grind.
    - The debuffs aren't all tuned well. One example is the futa/chastity level. Your characters can end up with high libidos and cages on their cocks preventing them from masturbating. The level only has a few cage cutters too and the "struggle to remove your cage" action is useless, so it's possible to softlock yourself out of leaving the level because of how overtuned the debuffs are. This is especially frustrating from a continuity perspective because every level opens with a discussion about how the characters can "get used to" the fetishes and not be impeded in battle, but they never do.

Overall, I really wish this game weren't considered "Complete" because the work that was put into these fetish levels is an excellent foundation, and this game could easily be 5/5 stars with a bit more fleshing out.

For example, in the futa/chastity level, if the characters were allowed or had compulsory scenes where they used their buttplugs to masturbate if they'd been caged long enough, that solve both the debuff problem and the lacking erotic scene problem.

As it stands, however, this game feels like a bare minimum/average magical girl rpg.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

Not exactly an original opinion, but:

The game has a lot of stuff that is only done on a basic level. 99% of the content comes from redressing paperdolls (admitedly, these are some good paperdolls though) and descriptions.

One of the biggest annoyances is how the dungeons are completely self-contained.
    You just walked out of ponyplay dungeon with everyone being 200% equipped with fetish gear and being a hardcore fan? The very next scene someone tries to do some ponyplay that suddenly the "mount" doesn't enjoy whatsoever.
    As soon as dungeon ends, characters lose all interest in whatever they were just doing.

Combat is also not that great. It's different, sure, but there is a lot of it and it feels grindy.

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly not a bad game, but keep your expectations in check and be ready to see no sex at all.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

ScarleyStars

Game is good but honestly, it seems very overrated for me. Sure there is a lot of fetishes but it's not very "in-depth". Basically, you can sum it up as wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle.

Meanwhile, gameplay wise, you can say that it is good but if you have played hundreds or maybe thousand of turn based rpg, it can be really tiring or bothersome to play especially when the enemy resets due to you losing or in need of exp.

I'll rate it 3/5 instead of lower due to the passion and effort made by the developer.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

nootnoot219

simply amazing i love it the game system is great and im really engage in the gameplay i've only completed up to second chapter as im giving the review and i didn't once add something that bothered me
  10. 5.00 star(s)

cheekyphyto

• Cute art style, fun gameplay.
    • Challenging combat in the later game (can be cheesed though if you're having trouble).
    • Unique clothing, enemies, gimmicks, etc. for each dungeon, makes them feel fully fleshed out and not rushed.
    • Can skip dungeons if you're not super into the featured kink (fair enough, can't please everybody).
    • Transparent developer that is open to feedback and criticism.

Looking forward to this dev's next project, keep up the great work!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.14]
    H-game without "h",
    but with a lot of fetishes.

-Story, Originality
    Fight with enemies drawn with crayon and "get dressed" according to the level's fetish..

-Renders
    Good 2D art.

-Sound
    Some music, some generic sounds.

-Playability
    A lot of levels with different fetishes and mechanics.
    All but the last level are finished.

-Performance
    Works perfectly.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Pictures change.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    I am not fond of some fetishes, but you can skip them.

And why is h-game without "h" aspect?
    If there were h-scenes it would be 2 times better.

And now your team just change parts of clothes/body.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

soupeau6tr0uille

A very nice game that features a lot of Fetish. You have to cross several dungeons, each one representing a fetish.
    The clothes/accessories are modeled.

A small flaw, we would like more dialogue in relation to the context, the dungeons are quickly finished and we move on.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

chmo45645

Very nice little experimental game. You are clearing dungeons each representing one or two fetishes and slowly get transformed accordingly. Dungeons can include very niche fetishes, but you can skip any of them.

Sprites are cute, girls' chit-chat is cute and bonus scenes are good as well. It's not a large project, but definitely deserves a run.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lebleus

Ero Witches may be not the best fetish H-RPG dungeon crawler ever made but its concept and mechanics are more innovative than most H-games that are released nowadays..

The concept of the game is simple : You go into a dungeon, you fight monsters until you find a boss to defeat. However, each dungeon is oriented against a specific fetish which influences the apperance of your magicas and adds a mechanic to deal with which influences her stats both in a negative and a positive way.

That's the most important and interesting part of the game : The fetishes.
    In this game, they aren't simply added to satisfy someone kinks as a reward or defeat content, they are a game mechanic you can't ignore (Of course, the game allows you to avoid a fetish by skipping a dungeon which automatically increase your magicas levels but you can't access the related bonus scene if you do so) and you have to understand and play with (by sinking completely in it or not).

With that, each dungeon and its content become unique & refreshing. Especially with the dialogues which make you see how the magicas feels about what happened to her (some love it, some hate it, some are not bothered by it).

About the game art, it is focused to make the game easy to understand and only applies details to what is important (which is of course your magicas and the changes happening to them).

The game will be consider as finished by the dev when the 16 dungeons will be done but as 0.13 (if you buy for the early access) some fetishes are still missing (while 13 dungeons are already made), here is a non-exclusive list :

Lactation (Teased by the dev), Amputee (Teased by the dev), Furry transformation, Age progression, Muscle growth, Gyarus & Bimbos , Neet girls, Hair & Pubic Hair growth, Milf, Monstergirl transformation

As you can see, the dev can do even more than it has considered.

That's why I put 5/5 on this game. Not for the game itself (which is more like a 4/5) but its brillant proof of concept which could allow (or give ideasfor) the creation of much more games of the same kind:

- Puella Magi Madoka Magica is not your favorite anime ? Why not making a game based on High School DxD or To Love characters ?
    - The futanari and incubation dungeon are good ? Why not create a dungeon that combine both ?
    - You have an idea for a mechanic with this fetish ? Then make it.

Madodev has opened a Pandora box here which, I hope, may help renew the fetish-oriented H-RPG genre
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Brobat

As a big fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and a total degenerate you can imagine how appealing this game is for me. The game does a lot with a little, taking standard RPG mechanics but spicing them up with twists based on the fetish of each dungeon. The art style is cute and the writing does a good job of staying canon-adjacent. The variety of fetishes on display means that there is a good chance anyone can find something that tickles their fancy, and if any of them absolutely disgusts you the author includes a simple Skip mechanic with no downside.

Sayaka is my wife!
  16. 3.00 star(s)

madchef

A solid, though not really exicitingly refreshing dungeon crawler with boobs and barely legal paperdolls. The game basically boils down to exploring RPGM style mazes by a group of 4 manga heroines and fighting groups of monsters who in turn sexually corrupt them in a very specific non-sexual manner. What I mean by that is there is no full on battle sex or erotic side quests - just fetishistic dressup play and not much else. The girls get 'cursed' with wearing diapers or pony gear or straightjackets or tentacle hoods and pasties or nothing at all and that's about it. While potentially kinky, it's innocent at the same time, the same way that burlesque, while suggestive, is not striptease really and striptease is not prostitution. Which would have been ok, if the game was not getting repetitive very fast. There's currently 9 themed dungeons, each dedicated to a different 'fetish' (exhibitionism, ponyplay, diapers and infantilization, etc.), yet they all feel the same and superficial in exploration of those fetishes. The four heroines also feel like carbon copies of one another, just with different hair styles and repertoire of battle moves, the variety of which do not really matter - as with most H-RPGMs the battle system is boring and nothing to write home about, just spam attacks until all your opponents are dead and if you fail, level up and try again.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Excellent, though quite repetitive game. You are controlling 4 girls who encounter a different fetish at each stage. The only thing which changes is visually, girls remove their clothes, kiss, pee, get bonded, tied, etc. After each stage you get a 1 single CG of lewd content. I woul love it much more if it had more lewd content than a single CG. Something like a free-roam mode, or more freedom do do things.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

AngelGrace

There really needs to be more Madoka H-Games out there. It's weird there's not. Well, if you, like me, like seeing Madoka tormented in various ways, this is the game for you.

Plot:
    I just can't get into H-Games without a plot, it's a quirk, and this one has a plot that proves there is elegance in simplicity. Witches have finally figured out that they can lewd your favorite magical girls, and for some reason, they're localized entirely within Homura's basement. (There is a reason, but it is amusing how that worked out.) Homura calls on her friends to personally deal with the lewd witches, staying behind as mission control. Unfortunately, that means that we don't get to see Homura lewded, which is sad, and actually, isn't it weird that-

Anyway, each of the levels has their own little introduction, and there's a few skits between girls as things progress, and a little scene after clearing each level related to said fetish. Pretty great.

Gameplay: It's a pretty basic "Hit and debuff enemies before they defeat you" with a twist: fetishes tend to weaken magical girls until they're used to them, and even then, the later levels hit you hard with some difficult situations. Fortunately, maxing out your fetish levels gives you a minor stat boost, and they eventually do add up. Helpfully, wiping the party just puts you back in the beginning with all your progress intact. Just, ah, don't forget to save. By and large, you should be able to play this onehanded, which I'm told is helpful for people with dicks.

Art: ...it's unoffensive, really. It's not going to knock your socks off, but it's well done and there's plenty of changes to the art from various fetishes, which do all seem to be clothes based, by and large. Helpful, that.

H-Content: Let's be real, this is what you're here for. If you're here to see your favorite magical girl get railed, um. I'm sorry. Find another Madoka H-Game. As before stated, this game is largely based around fetishes, starting with clothes destruction and nudity and building up to...hypnosis, something that maybe could have been before weight gain, but what do I know? If there's a fetish you really, completely, cannot stand, you can skip it; you'll get the levels for the skipped content, but none of the items or boosts for embracing your kinky side. I skipped two and was able to clear the rest of the game as it is without any issues.

The fetish content is...kind of there, on a corruption standpoint for me? But there's one level I really like and would have loved to see more developed, so I may be a bit biased, and I do know that this game is still in progress, so I'm hoping to see a pass made over the older levels and strengthen some of the content. Remember, it's better to be good than fast, something that applies to IRL sex as well as H-games. Regardless, this is a big favorite, and one I'll probably keep watching until it's complete, and then keep coming back to.

Summary: Ero-Witches is a pretty good H-Game featuring an underappreciated cast getting involved in a wide array of fetishes. Except for Homura. Which is suspicious. The gameplay is pretty well done for an H-Game and wouldn't be out of place in an normal game, and the difficulty tends to lie more in balancing how quickly you dive into fetishes than the combat difficulty. There's no penetration in this game, which I'm personally fine with, but you may be somewhat miffed. But, if like me, you're more into fetishes than sex, and don't mind the cast members, you'll have a good time.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

BDSM Connoisseur

V0.10

Overall, a very interesting game, with lot of battle mechanics, but a bit lacking in art content.

Plot:
    There are new kind of witches, "ero witches", they lure magic girls into dungeons, tempt them and feed on their sexual thoughts. PC team goes into those dungeons to try to resist those temptations and clear the dungeons.

Overall the plot is simplistic and short, and I kind of like that. More closely, the game right now features 10 different dungeons, each corresponds with different fetishes and each has its own battle mechanics. Mainly it's about reaching the boss and defeating it. While on path, girls will occasionally comment on situation.

Battle mechanics:
    Each dungeon will corrupt and transform girls in different way, in some dungeon girls will adapt to corruption, in other it will only get worse. Some corruptions will add stat effects, other will limit or give new moves. If you get high enough corruption, you will get a title, which grants tiny amount of positive stat effect. If you're defeated, you will be healed and teleported back to dungeon start, with enemies reset, switches will not reset. Healing is done through healing items outside of battle, and healing at the healer, which is same as being defeated.

Almost forgot to mention, turn order in the battle is not the same as in most turn based RPG's. For example, even if it's 4 on 1 battle, enemy will move after each player move. This means, usual tactic of eliminating weakest enemies first is detrimental, it will only cause stronger enemies move more often.

Content:
    Like I said before, it's a bit lacking, mainly it's character outfits in menu, few battle actions and short scenes after clearing dungeon, where girls try out those fetishes on their own. There are good amount of different equipment, but all of them are dungeon specific, once you leave dungeon, it's gone. Like advertised, everything is shown on character in menu, on map and in battle. I really like that!

Overall:
    While game is still "demo", it's still a lot of gameplay, it took me 8 hours to completely finish the game, probably could do it in a lot less, but I wanted to get every crate and title. It features a lot of weird fetishes, that are too weird even for me. You can skip fetishes by skipping dungeons, but by doing so, you will forfeit items in it. If you skip too many, you will have too few healing potions, which will make later dungeons hard to progress.

Verdict:
    The game already features a lot of interesting ideas, there's a lot different of fetishes, some are perhaps too weird, but most of them aren't explored enough. Art content is a bit lacking, but it's well made. As for V0.10, it's 4/5, it's really good but there's still a lot of room of improvement, I bet it will become a masterpiece once finished.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Old Fart Having Fun

Played through the first three labyrinths in full and skimmed a couple others. Once you've played one dungeon you've played them all: you basically just keep mindlessly grinding until you get all your ero stats to full, at which point beating the main boss of the labyrinth is trivial. The fetishes are definitely diverse, but are very polarizing.... I imagine most playing won't want a number of them, though skipping a labyrinth means missing out on items and thus "feels" wrong.

The characterization is fairly on point. Each character talks like how they should, and the art is generally quite good. Homura being there only to give missions feels like a waste. The gameplay is far too mindless and is trivially easy, in that you can just put your strongest attack as the first option and spam E over and over... no need to even look at the screen while fighting. Do this enough to level everything up and you win, without ever needing to use any of the other abilities you have.

The game is also made in Gadot engine, but functions like it were made in RPG maker. It is unclear to me why this choice was made when Gadot could do much more.

Generic Art: 4/5. Passable for an RPG, nothing special.
    User Interface: 5/5, surprisingly solid for a game of this type. Needs more explanation rather than the current tutorial system.
    Gameplay: 2/5. Fun basic loop at the start, until you realize you can just spam
    Replayability: 1/5. You've played one Labyrinth, you've played them all.
    Lewd scenes: 1/5. They're there and are generally do a reasonable job adhering to the characters' personalities, but are pretty lackluster. Maybe a panty shot. The main lewdness comes within the Labyrinths themselves.