4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
erolon.png

Overview:
In Erolon: Dungeon Bound, you play as a poor farmer who longs to become a dungeon looter, and explore the vast, mysterious land of Erolon. When he stumbles upon a long forgotten temple buried deep in the forest near his home, he sees the chance at a wealthy future. Little does he realize this will be the start of a grand adventure across Erolon, where he will meet new party members, develop romances, and conquer dungeons.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-13
Release Date: 2021-02-13
Developer: Sex Curse Studio - - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Alpha
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
HTML: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The art style is completely different from Insexual Awakening, is this the same artist?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Looks pretty good, hope i can run it since RPGMaker MV runs like ass for me. Kinda hyped, hope to romance some Orcs, dark elves (Chocolate ones) and Goblins!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Note: Same dev as
Mmmm... I not belive it... Art is totaly different... :(
Same devs, different artist though. I do agree with the sentiment though, the art is what makes Insexual awakening so unique and good. I mean the story, and easy, fun and non-grindy progression are a plus.

W65

May 31, 2018
Might want to update your Patreon if you've picked up a new artist or lost one. Still says three people. I mean, if it's a contract artist I guess that's a different story.

Hope you folks are pretty comfortable with RPG Maker. I'm not a patron of yours, so I really don't have a say in the matter, but your one programmer is taking on two totally different engines simultaneously. Sure, it's not like trying to build two different rockets at the same time, I guess. Anyhow, it's your business, and it's not like I'm paying you to listen to me. I'm just bored.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes