4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I was able to replicate the disappearing MC issue, but it only happens on my old laptop that has integrated graphics.

Most of the performance issues have stemmed from older computers with integrated graphics, or just older computers.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
After you beat the banshee the following day should trigger dialogue that leads to the Onyx Mountains where you will meet the Cleric.
i got dialogue after i beat her but it was at the inn with the two companies you already have no new area has bin unlocked is havin max out both the other two followers needed to do it ?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
i got dialogue after i beat her but it was at the inn with the two companies you already have no new area has bin unlocked is havin max out both the other two followers needed to do it ?
No you don't need to max out the other characters. All that should happen is after defeating the banshee you get a scene where they talk about looking for a new dungeon. After that it should progress to the Onyx mountains where you meet the Cleric.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
No you don't need to max out the other characters. All that should happen is after defeating the banshee you get a scene where they talk about looking for a new dungeon. After that it should progress to the Onyx mountains where you meet the Cleric.
did all that but the onyx mountains are not available ( i don't mean to be a pain )

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I think I found a bug, all I did was skip text and the character in dungeon was invisible

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So are we going to be introduced to another new character in the next version, or are we finally going to get to bang the paladin?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
did all that but the onyx mountains are not available ( i don't mean to be a pain )
After beating the forest dungeon, did you get some dialogue where the Mage and Paladin talk about finding another temple? If you did, the next step you have to do is talk to the Paladin and Mage.

Once you talk to each of them once, that will lead you to the Onyx mountains and meeting the Cleric.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
When does that alchemist error show up? And where does it show "Elia's party" when it should be "MC's party"?

We tested the Newgrounds version for a couple levels on the dungeon and we did not experience any issues. We also tested on windows without problems.
I just used the link to acces the newgrounds version directly. Can't remember where i found the link. No game or anything is displayed. Just the error message, instantly.

Also, the Elia bug:
1. When characters are displayed in combat, the order from left to right is Elia, Leru, MC.
2. Whenever i win combat i get the text "Elia's party is victorious" (or something to that effect). So it's like Elia somehow became my #1.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I just used the link to acces the newgrounds version directly. Can't remember where i found the link. No game or anything is displayed. Just the error message, instantly.

Also, the Elia bug:
1. When characters are displayed in combat, the order from left to right is Elia, Leru, MC.
2. Whenever i win combat i get the text "Elia's party is victorious" (or something to that effect). So it's like Elia somehow became my #1.
You may have accessed a version that isn't officially from us. You have to be careful when finding the game from a random link.

This is the official Newgrounds version that we just updated yesterday. Check to see if this one has the same problem.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
After beating the forest dungeon, did you get some dialogue where the Mage and Paladin talk about finding another temple? If you did, the next step you have to do is talk to the Paladin and Mage.

Once you talk to each of them once, that will lead you to the Onyx mountains and meeting the Cleric.
thank you that solved my problem looking forward to the next update

sorrowfox

Dec 27, 2018
I like the game so far, but I also have the missing sprite on dungeon map.. PC and Newgrounds (clicked the link above)

I know it's getting time to upgrade but I don't think my PC is OLD.. I7-3770k 16gb ram and a 1080TI Nvidia.
Game plays fine so far otherwise and I'm still advancing, it's just.... weird not using a sprite lol

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Funny how the mage and the MC are from the same village, are around the same age, and even look similar but are introduced only as "Friends."

;)

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I like the game so far, but I also have the missing sprite on dungeon map.. PC and Newgrounds (clicked the link above)

I know it's getting time to upgrade but I don't think my PC is OLD.. I7-3770k 16gb ram and a 1080TI Nvidia.
Game plays fine so far otherwise and I'm still advancing, it's just.... weird not using a sprite lol
Have you updated to the latest graphics drivers to see if that solves the problem? I have the exact same video card and I haven't encountered the missing sprite issue in dungeons on the newgrounds version. I do encounter it on my old laptop though.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Which version did this occur in? PC, Mac, Android, etc?
PC. Win 10 64x

I tried save close and load, didn't work. So I started anew and there was a message saying it detected that I had done the tutorial so it skipped to the dungeon and I could see the character again.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
PC. Win 10 64x

I tried save close and load, didn't work. So I started anew and there was a message saying it detected that I had done the tutorial so it skipped to the dungeon and I could see the character again.
Interesting. So you're saying when you skipped to the dungeon the sprite of the character did appear, where as before when you went through the intro he did not?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes