4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Interesting. So you're saying when you skipped to the dungeon the sprite of the character did appear, where as before when you went through the intro he did not?
Yes that, I was skipping dialogue, then the character didn't sho up. Then I skipped the intro and it showed up.

Since senpai is noticing me I want to say that you guys work is amazeballs. I had a blast with Insexual Awakening.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Yes that, I was skipping dialogue, then the character didn't sho up. Then I skipped the intro and it showed up.

Since senpai is noticing me I want to say that you guys work is amazeballs. I had a blast with Insexual Awakening.
That's odd that occurred. Perhaps when you have a chance can you try and see if you can replicate it again and see if it occurs again skipping through the beginning?

And thank you! We're really glad you enjoyed IA! We're working to make Erolon just as satisfying!

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
That's odd that occurred. Perhaps when you have a chance can you try and see if you can replicate it again and see if it occurs again skipping through the beginning?

And thank you! We're really glad you enjoyed IA! We're working to make Erolon just as satisfying!
I was able to recreate. Held ctrl through most of it, except one time during a transition and when I had to click on enemies/name box

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We fixed a few bugs that were identified by the community! Thank you for bringing them to our attention!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.04b-Alpha (6/18/2019)

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the protagonist's sprite would disappear in dungeons for some players.
Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.04a-Alpha (6/17/2019)

Bug Fixes
  • The skeleton battle sprite in the introduction now correctly matches the sprite during the scene before.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the dialog during the skeleton battle in the city to repeat.

Reactions: VirgilSteam

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
We pushed a hotfix update just now that should resolve that problem along with a couple other issues :)
Confirmed that this fixed the missing sprite issue in a save carried over from the 0.04 version.

However - sprite goes missing when using a portal in dungeon.

Sprite is restored by going to town then back to dungeon.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Confirmed that this fixed the missing sprite issue in a save carried over from the 0.04 version.

However - sprite goes missing when using a portal in dungeon.

Sprite is restored by going to town then back to dungeon.
The programmer DrX identified it just as we pushed the update yesterday. The next update will have that fix.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Erolon: Dungeon Bound [v0.04] [Sex Curse Studio] win (505 mb rar win original)

162 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80)image/video quality):

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Odd question: how do i save? I usually have a LOT of saves for different options, and i can't seem to do it in the first three choices, when the hero awakes after being chased by skeletons

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes