4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Odd question: how do i save? I usually have a LOT of saves for different options, and i can't seem to do it in the first three choices, when the hero awakes after being chased by skeletons
You can't save until you've progressed through the first few bits of plot. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes if you rush it. And there's really no need to save before that.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Odd question: how do i save? I usually have a LOT of saves for different options, and i can't seem to do it in the first three choices, when the hero awakes after being chased by skeletons
You'll be able to save after you complete the first two levels of the forest dungeon via the main menu that appears when you return to town. An automatic save is also created as you first enter the dungeon, so if you start a new game it will ask if you want to skip the intro and go straight to the beginning of the forest dungeon.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Interesting game so far!!!
One question...
Does it play "slow, delayed key, jerky"???
Or is it just me???
When I hit a key for movement, or to advance the dialog, it does not respond for a bit, then responds...
Actually... it seems to run a bit faster after the first checkpoint...
No... not really... at least in the dungeon anyway...

Last edited:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The 0.05 build has been released to the public!

Version 0.05 introduces two brand new Paladin scenes, along with a revisit for one of the Cleric scenes!

We will also be adding revisits to the new scenes very soon so keep an eye out for the update!

We made some small dialogue tweaks to scenes for the Mage and Paladin so that being in multiple relationships is more acceptable to them! Of course you still have the option to remain faithful to your one true waifu if you wish. :)

We've also been continuing to test and find out what is causing graphical and performance issues for certain players. We can conclude that most of these problems stem from older computers or computers that have Intel integrated graphics in them. (Most laptops have Intel integrated graphics to some degree). For some reason Intel graphics render the resolution of the game incorrectly, (Our game runs at 1280x720, but Intel graphics will render it at a weird resolution such as 1125x677) causing the interface and icons to shift or "zoom in". So far we have not been able to find a proper solution for this issue other than to play Erolon on HTML5, or to use a more modern computer.

If you find any glitches or bugs please let us know!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.05-Alpha (6/27/2019)

New Content
  • Added two new Paladin scenes!
  • Added revisit to Cleric's blowjob scene.
Tweaks
  • Some small changes were made to a couple Paladin scenes to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
  • A small change was made to the Mage blowjob scene to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
  • A couple grammar fixes in the Paladin titfuck scene.
Bug Fixes
  • The player's sprite will no longer disappear when going through portals in dungeons.
  • Hero will now correctly be the leader in the party.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
The 0.05 build has been released to the public!

Version 0.05 introduces two brand new Paladin scenes, along with a revisit for one of the Cleric scenes!

We will also be adding revisits to the new scenes very soon so keep an eye out for the update!

We made some small dialogue tweaks to scenes for the Mage and Paladin so that being in multiple relationships is more acceptable to them! Of course you still have the option to remain faithful to your one true waifu if you wish. :)

We've also been continuing to test and find out what is causing graphical and performance issues for certain players. We can conclude that most of these problems stem from older computers or computers that have Intel integrated graphics in them. (Most laptops have Intel integrated graphics to some degree). For some reason Intel graphics render the resolution of the game incorrectly, (Our game runs at 1280x720, but Intel graphics will render it at a weird resolution such as 1125x677) causing the interface and icons to shift or "zoom in". So far we have not been able to find a proper solution for this issue other than to play Erolon on HTML5, or to use a more modern computer.

If you find any glitches or bugs please let us know!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.05-Alpha (6/27/2019)

New Content
  • Added two new Paladin scenes!
  • Added revisit to Cleric's blowjob scene.
Tweaks
  • Some small changes were made to a couple Paladin scenes to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
  • A small change was made to the Mage blowjob scene to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
  • A couple grammar fixes in the Paladin titfuck scene.
Bug Fixes
  • The player's sprite will no longer disappear when going through portals in dungeons.
  • Hero will now correctly be the leader in the party.
New Leru scenes are amazing. I just cant have enough of her.
I hope that you wont stop adding more to her character.
I also cant stop wondering if you are thinking about adding animations to H scenes at some point - they would look amazing.

Don't understand the Cleric's revisit scene though - is it "revisit" as Leru and Mage has (with new dialogue), or is it a "Replay"? Because if its exactly "revisit", then theres simply no such option.

2019-07-08 16_16_01-Erolon_ Dungeon Bound.png

P.s.would love if you could share some info on Snake character (the one you have on Patreon) - is she coming soon? Or is she still far away? We need some scalies in this game)

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
New Leru scenes are amazing. I just cant have enough of her.
I hope that you wont stop adding more to her character.
I also cant stop wondering if you are thinking about adding animations to H scenes at some point - they would look amazing.

Don't understand the Cleric's revisit scene though - is it "revisit" as Leru and Mage has (with new dialogue), or is it a "Replay"? Because if its exactly "revisit", then theres simply no such option.

View attachment 341015

P.s.would love if you could share some info on Snake character (the one you have on Patreon) - is she coming soon? Or is she still far away? We need some scalies in this game)
A revisit is different than a replay, as it has alternative/new dialogue with the same image set.

We're still working on adding a revisit to the titfuck scene for the Cleric, but there is a blowjob revisit already for her.

The Paladin will also be getting revisit scenes as well very soon!

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
A revisit is different than a replay, as it has alternative/new dialogue with the same image set.

We're still working on adding a revisit to the titfuck scene for the Cleric, but there is a blowjob revisit already for her.

The Paladin will also be getting revisit scenes as well very soon!
The problem is - theres no revisit for Cleric at all. Thats what bothered me, since patchlog said otherwise.
I gave a screenshot with no revisit option in the last post (it is 0.05 build and there are no options as you can see).
Should I do something to gain it? Or did I miss something? Because I did all Cleric's content and thers still no revisit option.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Great game for about 8 months work put into it. I love the art style, especially for mage’s handjob. I do think the pacing at the beginning could be improved, maybe by having a little sexual tension between mage and MC. In the current state, I got kind of bored after getting to the inn at Odun. Can’t wait to see this game develop, especially with more mage content!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really wish the angle didn't change in the first new scene, that was super disappointing.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Is there any way to purchase tier 1 metal? I'm wanting to make some regeneration rings for my team but even when I went back to floor one of the forest dungeon, all the mining gives me tier 2 metal. There doesn't appear to be any way to break down higher tier resources into lower tier which would allow for building the unique non-tiered accessories (as they all apparently only use T1 stuff to build).

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The problem is - theres no revisit for Cleric at all. Thats what bothered me, since patchlog said otherwise.
I gave a screenshot with no revisit option in the last post (it is 0.05 build and there are no options as you can see).
Should I do something to gain it? Or did I miss something? Because I did all Cleric's content and thers still no revisit option.
That will be fixed!

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
is it me or its really laggy in the dungeon, cuz when i click somewhere it takes a long time to respond

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes