• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Erophone:Re [Final] [CreamCatGame]

1. 2.00 star(s)

megagreen

it's been said before but bears repeating - this game is an AGGRESSIVE time-waster. It's maybe 40-60 mins of content s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d beyond all reason with pauses: waiting, loading, waiting for texts, waiting for long electric sounds, waiting for apparently nothing, waiting for animations.

The H-scenes are few and far-between - the plot is a weak rehash of doki-doki reading club. It is not clever, nor original in any way. Sussed out the plot within the first few minutes, and was just annoyed at the false illusion of choice.

I wanted to like this game, ended up hating it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Bass_Legend

The mini games are unbearable. Its basically a huge time waster you got to figure out where the game wants you to point and click with a time limit, and a hint option that just tells you were to click on a long cooldown. The precision is pretty high too. When you fail you just retry as if nothing happened and its a huge waste of time. The strategy is wait until cooldown is done and find the next one, repeat, fail because timed out then get them from memory and hint the last 1 or 2.

These are unskippable and you have to win to progress. The whole thing makes zero sense.

Another little thing the cell phone convos are poor. Your screen gets locked and you cant click out of anything while they wait for the molasis level reading comprehension invisible timer to end then it gives you another text from the person. Sometimes you can reply with the dumbest shit ever with zero input from you. The whole cell phone mechanic is wierd.

I got a few hours in and found myself frustrated and quit. I would give it 1 star but there does seem to be some production value in the game and graphics.

As for the story your entire world revovles around this mouse girl whos pretending to not be a mouse. I chose the romance options I am not sure if anything different happens if you choose the casual options. Oh yeah the translation is also not the best. But with no other love interest options the entire focus is on this one chic.

Somehow unexplained she is a super strong fighter and takes down crime gangs, but shes also an animal hybrid or something with ears and a tail. Also there is a secret society of animal people.

But yeah there was no hint of lewd content or sex a few hours into it. I cant not recommend this game enough but to be fair i have no idea how in depth or how many hours it is after i quit.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FemdomVR

This is a simply increadible game concept - at first I thought it was buggy and looping but I persevered and then it showed it's true brilliance! Meta as hell - and increadibly imaginative and deep. LOVE IT - PLAY IT!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sintheta

Preface: I downloaded this game off otomi-games which had a more stable version so I didn't encounter any of the issues that were mentioned in this thread.

I'll try to keep this short. This game is not complete at the moment, and should be considered a "Episode 1" release. It is a visual novel game with a spot-the-difference mini-game (that's actually kinda difficult). The story was pretty interesting. Without spoiling, the twist is probably something most people have seen before, but imo done pretty well. VA and art is also very decent. I'm rating this a 4/5 because A) It's not complete, and B) I wish there were more H-content.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

demTorrents

Doesn't work. It simple doesn't work - black screen on startup, and multiple solutions failed. No solution found thus far. If the game can't start, a 1 star rating is the best it's going to get. There really isn't anything more to say.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sd.0038660

really well-made game. I enjoyed playing it, good story and nice graphics. The downside is the English translation, a lot to be improved there. A bit heavy on the machine, it should come with minimum hardware requirements.