EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BannerSmall.png

Overview:
A young man fleeing a traumatic event seeks to create a new life for himself far from home. His journey has brought him to Eros sector, where the rule of law is determined by which corporation can enforce it, and the core governments are a far off afterthought. He finds himself looking for work on the independent starship Boudica, whose eccentric female crew is used to working in this grey area, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-25
Release Date: 2021-10-12
Developer: Delinquent Productions
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Mid (0.3.4C)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

aisha_intro_final_24.png amelia_intro_final_04.png amelia_intro_final_09.png amelia_intro_final_30.png bridge_final_10.png dream_final_03.png lana_intro_final_18.png s1_intro_final_04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 484637

looks interesting, good luck with your game.

Reactions: ruon

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Awww, what a pity. I was looking forward to this. Good tags, good first few frames, but then unavoidable non-consensual - I tried to stop her - sexual assault/rape by a superior. No thank you. Non-consensual stuff turns me off instantly. Had I known that from the tags, it would have saved me a download today.

Please add the appropriate tag DelinquentProductions. Thank you. :) (PS rest of the game up to that point looked good!)

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Good start. Interesting premise and I like the trait set up.
Currently there's only 2 scenes in. Femdom/potential non con handjob and voyeur futa/female scene.
Renders all look lovely and animation is good too.

Definitely want to see where this goes.

Reactions: grego and Reficul
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes