Seeking Erotic games like Disco Elysium?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I'm just blown away, such an amazing game. Haven't seen anything like this before:

Really like how they have modeled the game world and the MC. "Choices have consequences" definitely done right. Especially how character and thought development are represented & influence your inner monologue & interactions with others...just wow. Also the writing for the dialogues/thoughts is top notch.

Found myself right away thinking how perfect of a game system this would be for an adult game. Really any game where you interact with the world and have character development. But especially for those slow corruption games where the female protagonist falls ever deeper into depravity. The Character & Thought systems would be so tailor made for it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed previous games of the genre such as Anthesis, The Curse of Pleasure & Detective Girl of the Steam City. However they were inherently limited by the rpgm engine. So much potential here. Can you imagine e.g. Natsu's moral corruption & molestation events modeled like Disco Elysium?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone has recommendations. Ofc what I now really crave is for someone to make a female sexual corruption game using the exact game system of Disco Elysium. Might be too much to hope for tho :)