[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Erotic Horror Story with Music and Sound Effects needs Coding and Design

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I have a catchy erotic horror story and its easy for me to compose its music and sound effects since i've done that in the past.

but since im busy with another project, i wanted to know if any programmer and designer are out there to create this thing together>?

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I’d like to hear more can you fill out this?

Project:
- Project name and a brief overview, how far along is the project?

Developer:
- You, your Patreon, Discord, etc.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder? 2D Artist? Writer? Etc.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share? Paid? Unpaid?

Work commitment:
- One off project? Short term? Long term? Part time? Full time?

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? Skype?

Job Description:
- A detailed description of what you're looking for.

Additional comments:
- Anything else you'd like to add.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
-Project:
name can be anything, it has always been the last priority in my works
erotic horror, split into 2 different worlds (day and night), it should have a little bit of incest/ntr/harem and ...
and it has to be a sandbox
currently its just a story and if its approved, it should be converted to game based story
-Developer:
currently no one, as for me, i take the scripts and music for now
later i might be able to do the 2d design but that's just a hope for now
-Looking for:
Ren'Py or Unity coder, 2D (preferable) or 3D artist
-Employment Type:
revenue share
-Work commitment:
one off project or part time
-Preferred method of contact:
Line App
-Job Description:
upon approval, the story will be converted to coder friendly game-based script
the coder starts the programming while the designer will do the arts
-Additional comments:
i don't think so

Reactions: lewdpirate

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I’m curious how you intend the story to work in a sandbox type game?

also I’d like to know what type of horror, it will be? Monster type horror, or psychological horror?

do you have any ideas about what you’d want the game to look like?

sorry if I’m asking a bit too much ^^

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
no its fine,
more speaking about a topic will help it to be more clear for both sides
even if u wont be my partner in that, it will help
did you read in my lines something about "converting the story"?
to be honest i hate to play visual novels, if i did like i would have watch TV.
anyway its a long and complicated progress but its achievable.
you need to know the story top to bottom and good experience and hindsight of how the type of game you want really works
if the coder is not the writer, one should carry the complicated task (depends on the ideal they are looking for).
i have high expectations therefore our current projects logic file is even bigger that its actual script.
about the type of horror, i hope you are familiar with silent hill. it's root is psychological or better say paranormal but its surface is monster type.
about the visual of the product, i have some imaginations
i'm 2d artist so they are in that way in my brain but i wont wander around the visuals for now cause it might end up being 3d

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Okay, let me see if I understand correctly, by Sandbox, you mean non linear or branching story? Rather than it being free from set goals and direction?

And if you are up for pixel art, or low poly 3D I might want to help out :D I don’t have all the time in the world, but at least I should be able to get you some art, which may help bring other people on board :)

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
bt sandbox i meant that the player is free to roam, free to choose, free to grind in 99% of the times.
of course some areas and actions would be blocked until the required progress is done and the story is ready to go further.
check this link out, if your art is around this type of low poly 3D then i'm fine with it as the demo version

and for demo version i can bring a part time coder to help us out.
my question is, for the main version, once you can feel the product in your grasp, will you improve the art into next level or i should consider your help done in the demo version.
if its the second choice, then we would have a little complicated ant belated financial issue.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I can do that :D

to answer your question about how we are going to do it in the long run, I am good with working for free for the moment, I do not have a ton of time though (which is why I want to do low poly).

I want to help get you to a place where you can continue and find someone who has more time to spend, which is much easier when you have something already :D

hopefully that is something that works with your plans?

Reactions: namiv

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
well that is a positive hope to hear that you are capable to do better
you might find interest later and take the role yourself or as you said someone will step up
i'll contact my coder and if she is good to go, then i'll give you the brief story and start to convert it myself for the coder

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I work with game graphics professionally, so I am working for free because I don't need extra income.

I am developing my own lewd game, but since I've found I don't currently have the time to wear all the hats needed to finish the project, I felt like finding somewhere else to contribute until I can get back into it :)

If the game really catches my interest, I just might ^^ but I really can't make any promises atm. though.

If you can PM me (or friend me on discord LewdPirate#3438) a description, or even sketches of the main character, I'll try to find some time during the weekend to do a quick 3D mockup :D

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Are you still looking for a programmer? I have a decent experience in Unity and I can build a game from scratch if necessary. I have some interest in your project so i would like to talk a bit if you're still looking for a programmer.