RPGM Completed Erotic Prohibition -Elite Academy Musou- [Final] [Desire to squeeze]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah... I need Full Save/Gallery Open... Have anyones?

BTW, were is i can find a Base with fullsaves for RPG MV/Ace games?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The visual line looks very cool, I like the black-haired girl with the straight fringe ;-) Thanks for the translation!

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019

Give him a face please
You sure you want that? He's likely gonna be a fat ugly old dude. I mean you probably don't mind given your sig but most of the people here don't want that right? If he's faceless, at least these people can imagine he's some average joe and put themselves in his shoes.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Well, I don't really care if the man in such games is handsome or ugly. In my opinion, both are better than a faceless monster.
Also, I've noticed while playing a lot of NTR games that the really good games all have men with faces.

The bad and average games just save themselves the time and work and end up with a faceless or even a ghost.

This then destroys the immersion in such games when the guy has no face or not even a skin color. :D

But I do not claim to speak for the whole community here. Therefore, this is only my opinion :D

PS: Imagine good DAZ3D games with faceless men. Ughhh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JustXuX
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes