Identify Erotic Story on Deviantart

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, I know it will be a little off-topic but I don't know where else I can ask. I read a story on deviantart a couple months ago. Now that I checked my favs I couldn't find it. They must be removed it for being too explicit or something. It was a enf and humiliation themed story that had lots of chapters, might be 15-16 chapters long. It's concept was about a girl that always gets into trouble and she was dumb. She gets into situations that she gets naked or gets into painful situations like she gets stuck in somewhere etc. And everyone else around her bullies her but she was mostly unaware of that. She becomes a teacher in a classroom and everyone in her class even guys that she knows(I remember that there was one guy in classroom that knew her from before she becames teacher) gets her into humiliating situations. There weren't any sex though, she was just losing her clother, getting bounded, forced into eating gross things in cafeteria etc. these kinda thing. In one of the chapters she was also going to school events with her class too and naughty stuff continues everywhere. Anyone knows which story was this and it's writer? I would be so happy. I remember so that story's name included girl's name, like "blah blah's humiliating adventures" it was something like that. I know that I don't have lots of clues but maybe he had accounts on literotica etc. too and someone might have saw these stories.

Reactions: Konnect

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Found some leads, Main character is Sarah Bishop. Just like I thought, they are gone from author's page.
Here are some artwork someone else made:

Anyone knows anywhere else I can read the story?

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
I hope he responds. I'm surprised the story wasn't on Literotica. I tried using the Wayback machine too. Didn't work out lol. DA has some real hidden gems, wish it had a better search.

Reactions: Deniz31

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I hope he responds. I'm surprised the story wasn't on Literotica. I tried using the Wayback machine too. Didn't work out lol. DA has some real hidden gems, wish it had a better search.
Yeah, when I found it on deviantart, I was just looking for some vanilla stuff and I was impressed! :LOL: