[S> Other] [S>Writer] Paid Erotic Writer Taking Commissions

Osmo

Aug 22, 2018
Skills:
I'm a creative writer with a BA in English and Creative writing, pursuing my Masters in English. I'm also British, so I might have a funny way of spelling things, but I am willing to Americanize my writing if that's what you want. Most of my work is erotic in nature, although I have been known to write clean stuff on the rare occasion. Some of my degree focused on editing, as such I'm a proficient editor. I can write a short piece quite quickly, although longer pieces obviously take more time :D

Preferred method of contact:
Discord is my preferred method, but there are links to my facebook business page and my twitter on my linktree.

Alternatively, feel free to message me here, although I don't check it super often so you might have to wait a little.

Employment Type & Rates:
I work on a commission basis only, as I'm studying and don't have much time for longer projects. I'm willing to do multiple pieces for a single commissioner, but don't have the time for large-scale world and character-building.
My rates are pretty cheap since I'm just building my portfolio. I offer 500 words for $5, paid via PayPal.
Each work comes with three revisions, with the option to pay for extra if you need them.

Work Samples:
My linktree has links to my Google Drive Portfolio and my archive account for fanfiction.

Additional comments:
I basically don't have limits to what I will write. I have only three I can think of: scat, emetophilia and I also won't write real-person fiction. I'm happy to write the commissioner into the story or to write fiction in the second person (Y/N fiction), but I won't write about real celebrities.

Thank you :S

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hey there! I checked out your portfolio and it seems very promising. Just a quick question: how long does it take you to write 500 words? I am a new developer and looking for a writer because I am not experienced at all in erotica genre.

Osmo

Aug 22, 2018
Hey there! I checked out your portfolio and it seems very promising. Just a quick question: how long does it take you to write 500 words? I am a new developer and looking for a writer because I am not experienced at all in erotica genre.
Hi, 500 words wouldn't take long at all. I'd say three days at most, but I always overestimate just in case something happens. Of course, this depends on if I have to do research on the topic. For one commission I had to read a book to understand the characters and the world, so I gave them a week and a half aha.

Reactions: DiPeppo