Erotica author, Game dev

DoubleProlix

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey hey.

I'm Double Prolix, and I was one of those early 2010s erotica authors that just pumped out tons of short self-published erotic fiction under a bunch of different pen names. It was fun, people liked what I wrote, and I was able to support myself on my royalties at a time when it was hard to find steady work. I had to keep up a punishing schedule to do it, and eventually that burnt me out, but I did manage to write like 70 stories in three years.

While I am a writer my true passion has been game development, so that's what I'm focusing on with my writing these days, making a sim/VN game in Ren'py. My only real weak point is art... I can't draw for shit, so until I can afford to commission some artwork I'm just running royalty free stock photos through photoshop filters until they look like comic book art.

So far it's been looking pretty good, but we'll see where it goes, right?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Welcome! Great to see a fellow writer here. I am sure you'll be able to find someone who can help you with art. There area a ton of talented artist here.

DoubleProlix

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, collaboration is one of my favorite parts of any kind of creative endeavor. I've also been taking on freelance writing gigs for other devs, so that's been an education in itself.