Mod - Ren'Py - Erotica [Ep. 14] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Akabakka

Top notch work as usual , and sometimes when dealing with messy/difficult coding , complicated pathway and decisions states , and most of all frequent new versions and update . Nothing but praises for the save mode , and the mini menu . Many thanks for your work
  2. 5.00 star(s)

elzorro212

Another excellent mod - Sancho does it again (part 9999). Though I am not clear on when they sleep... or eat. Generally you know and love the Sancho Mod experience by now so... download it. Gallery, choices, etc - all the goods.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

w1234@431

I allways look for Mods and if I see Sancho - I know its gonna be good. I tend to play the game more as you can see the branch and you do not get frustrated as much when the original author does a insane choice/decision.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Scet

This mod, as with all Sancho's mods, is excellent!!
    Great work as usual.
    I am also a person who now checks if a VN has been modded by Sancho, he appears to have the ability to pick good quality VNs to mod.
    Another thing I like about Sancho is that he takes ownership when he screws things up (which is not often) and with that he earns my respect!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WastedTalent

All sanchos mods are top tier. This one is no exception. I have been using sancho mod's ever since I found out about them and can say I am really thankful he shares them with us. Take care and please give this guy some kind reviews he deserves it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Teal80

One of the many reasons I like Sanch's Mods is that they give hints as to future options and consequences of choices. A choice might not have any immediate effect but may affect thngs in submenus. This and tracking of LI paths, indications of path/variable changes, options to play missed scenes... wow it's a lot.
    Oh did I mention the Gallery... excellent Sancho Gallery included.

So yes it is well worth having this Mod despite the simplistic WT that comes with the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sergesan

thanks for your manyfold -mods...allways a thankfull download for any vn´s you mod.....it´s allways easy to understand,easy to implement...you are one of 3-4 modders who i´m happy to see here at any vn i did choose to dl and try if it´s to my likes...again thank you for your work and any time again! (Ohh, "erotica" isn´t a vn i play it was only a chance to see a post from you)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hotkillerz

So i've been dealing with sancos mods for multiple different games out of the modders i feel hes is one of the fasest to get the mods out and make sure they all work properly . so if you wanna havea person mod your game. give him a hit you wont be disapointed. example the mod for this game is top notch.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

fatenite1

Well this was a long time coming. Not much to say that hasn't been said before, or for those who know anything about SanchoMods. The amount of detail put into his work shows how much they enjoy the games and wish to push them beyond just good but great. I know personally for this Mod Sancho has incorporated the ability to remove side images; with doing so allowing me to play and enjoy the game. 'cuase honestly without it I might not play until it was completed and maybe not even then with time passing and interests changing.
    So thanks a bunch for your dedication, work, and willingness to listen to/accept requests for possible features.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Klistoff

As usual, a top class mod from Sancho.

All the top class features we've been gifted with previously:
    • Full list of variables affected by choices with comments on paths (ChoiceGuide)
    • Excellent MiniStat pop-out for progress
    • Named saves
    • Separate SanchoGallery so you can still monitor cheevos
    • SanchoCheats for renaming characters and adjusting stats
    • Excellent UI customisation menu
    • And the list goes on...
    I've got to the point now where I check out VNs if Sancho mods them - SanchoMod is just that good :cool:

(y)(y)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

riddikk91

In my humble opinion, Sancho is one of the "Mod Masters"... always reliable and fastidious with the highest quality work. I've even played games I've never heard of due to seeing a post about a mod he has just done!! A thousand thanks - maybe a million? :LOL: - for the painstaking work you do Sancho. (y)