Erotica Stories how to get web traffic

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Hi there! I’m Corvo20 or as I’m known under my Erotica Author Title: Imp69. I wanted to find out where to put my stories. I have a Hentai Foundry Account where I post either completely free or previews of stories. I have my Hentai Foundry Account linked to my Patreon. My Patreon is also linked to my Discord Server.

I specialize in romantic Impregnation erotica because I got so tired of the same old stuff I was reading. I’m not allowed to post my stories on Literotica because it leads to my Patreon I can’t even put it in my profile. I was wanting to see where else I may find websites to post my work. I thought of F95 but it was kind of a gray area and I’m afraid if I post my work or even my HF Account or Patreon account here I’ll get nuked. I’m never going on Amazon to advertise I don’t want to deal with that.

I just want to know where to post on the internet. Please don’t tell me just google because that’s far too broadI really really want to get more views in my stories. Usually they get downvoted when it’s only a preview

I’ve actually worked alongside the erotica artist Palomap of a trilogy for her. Anywho have a good day.

Last edited:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
If Literotica is off the table, I'd say Reddit and CHYOA are your best bets (I've linked my Patreon numerous times on CHYOA)

I'll be honest though, I never made much money as a writer until I embarked on making my own game in Twine.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi there! I’m Corvo20 or as I’m known under my Erotica Author Title: Imp69. I wanted to find out where to put my stories. I have a Hentai Foundry Account where I post either completely free or previews of stories. I have my Hentai Foundry Account linked to my Patreon. My Patreon is also linked to my Discord Server.

I specialize in romantic Impregnation erotica because I got so tired of the same old stuff I was reading. I’m not allowed to post my stories on Literotica because it leads to my Patreon I can’t even put it in my profile. I was wanting to see where else I may find websites to post my work. I thought of F95 but it was kind of a gray area and I’m afraid if I post my work or even my HF Account or Patreon account here I’ll get nuked. I’m never going on Amazon to advertise I don’t want to deal with that.

I just want to know where to post on the internet. Please don’t tell me just google because that’s far too broadI really really want to get more views in my stories. Usually they get downvoted when it’s only a preview

I’ve actually worked alongside the erotica artist Palomap of a trilogy for her. Anywho have a good day.
Why can't you put your Patreon-Account in your profile on Literotica? I know, that they don't allow Patreon-Links in stories, but they have even an own field in the biography to put Patreon and Amazon-Links in.
You can also see, that a well known author on Literotica like: , put his Patreon-Field in his bio-description without problems.

Regarding f95, I think, for lewd games, there are very many Patreon-developers, even some of the big, who promote their games here actively in the community or at least started here. The only problem, you might have is that here is no specific category for lewd stories and there may not be a big enough audience for that.

Last edited:

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Why can't you put your Patreon-Account in your profile on Literotica? I know, that they don't allow Patreon-Links in stories, but they have even an own field in the biography to put Patreon and Amazon-Links in.
You can also see, that a well known author on Literotica like: , put his Patreon-Field in his bio-description without problems.

Regarding f95, I think, for lewd games, there are very many Patreon-developers, even some of the big, who promote their games here actively in the community or at least started here. The only problem, you might have is that here is no specific category for lewd stories and there may not be a big enough audience for that.

I think when I looked at Literotica it was back in September. I had multiple things going on at that time. Establishing my Patreon page, discord etc. I probably misread the terms of use. I'll check it all again.

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
If Literotica is off the table, I'd say Reddit and CHYOA are your best bets (I've linked my Patreon numerous times on CHYOA)

I'll be honest though, I never made much money as a writer until I embarked on making my own game in Twine.

Thanks! I went to CHOYA years ago in college and can probably write another story there. This time interactive.