[S>Writer] Paid Erotica Writer and Author available for hire

Warix Viviana

Nov 14, 2019
Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I am Warix Viviana, an author and erotica writer. I've been writing for 5+ years now and currently have a few hundred Erotica shorts under my belt, as well as two published novels. I'm new to the world of Erotic video games, but dialogue, world building, action scenes, a cohesive story, sex scenes, and other elements of a story are all things I'm pretty familiar with.

Portfolio/Samples:
I've uploaded a decent chunk of my stories to and my author page on Amazon can be seen . Any story with a [C] was a commission. While those are good for showing a wide breadth of things, some specific stories I've made that received high praise are and (Yes, the second is a fanfic of the erotic game Android Life lol).

Skills:
There's no part of the writing process I haven't made and gotten good at. World-building, lore, plots, cliffhangers, dialogue, character creation, and more. If there's any specific skill I'd like to highlight, it's imagery. Given the availability, my writing can be quite immersive. Drawing people in, as they imagine themselves in the same position.

I can be reached on Discord. It is warixviviana. Here is fine too.

Rates:
My current rate, when I do short stories for others, is $0.05 per word. New to the erotic gaming world, I intend to keep that same rate of pay until I have some more experience under my belt. Payment through paypal, full payment up front for short projects (under 5k words). For longer projects, cycles of pay/work, pay/work is fine. No share projects at this point in time.

Availability:
Flexible. My full time job is writing books and stories, so fitting in a few hours to talk or work on the project per day isn't hard.

Final Notes:
I've written most kinks and a truly wide range of things. I mean, truly wide. I'm down to write most content lol. Please feel free to contact me.

If this thread isn't deleted, I am available.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeelingLikeAnArt

vdfreak

Jan 26, 2024
I ordered a comission from Warix recently and I must say - we got along great.

It is my own opinion that he does a very solid job, communicates well, his writing is creative and with even a fraction of an idea he can do wonders!

I definetely recommend working with Warix.