VN Unity Ren'Py Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5] [Lunaris Games]

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
EK Cover.jpg

Overview:
The Kingdom of Novus has been thrown into disarray, and it's up to you to decide if you’ll help to bring peace, or if you’ll stoke the fires of chaos. Enter a high fantasy world steeped in political intrigue; where magic touches the land and blood turns the wheels unseen. Dishonour & betrayal. Hope & despair. Pick a side, and meet your match.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-01-12
Developer: Lunaris Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 4 (Prologue & Chapters 1-7) & Unity Chapter 5
Language: English
Other Game: When The Night Comes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

HOW TO MOVE SAVES FROM OLDER VERSION TO NEWER:

DOWNLOAD

Ren'Py Remake (Part 4: Prologue and Chapters 1-7):
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Mac: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Unity Chapter 5

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Say 'Thank you' to Marisadge for Sharing!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.jpg 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Hold up, gay tag and lesbian tag? I'm in. That no sexual content tag can fuck right off, but seeing as this is a demo, I'll be nice and give it time to pack its shit first.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
So are these all dudes? The one in the blue dress and the one in the armor look like they could be either/or.
There are 2 women, 2 guys and 2 non-binary.

The light blonde knight (Livia) and the dark skinned mage (Maja) are women. The tanned blond warrior (Erik) and the ash-haired guy (Raiden) are male. The horned one (Lucien) and the red-haired (Roux) are NB.

This is on their website but I'll share it here anyway. You can pursue your favorite romance individually but for those of you who are interested, there are 2 polyamorous paths you can go down. The red-haired elf is asexual and the light-blonde woman is demisexual. The two polyamorous relationships are between the horned individual and the ash-haired guy, and between the tanned warrior and the dark skinned mage. Again, you can pursue them individually so don't worry about being cheated or robbed... this ain't a game about NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: rottvern and Rodhon

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Just a confirmation - there are straight romance options (with male MC) and they don't feel like they've been added just to be there while emphasis is on gay/lesbian?

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
Just a confirmation - there are straight romance options (with male MC) and they don't feel like they've been added just to be there while emphasis is on gay/lesbian?
i believe you can romance any character no matter what pronouns you select for yourself or what character you are. So you can make your PC Male and go for maja or livia.

Theres only 2 chapters + the prologue out rn, so there isnt much emphasis on the romance part, other than the flirting you can choose to do.

TarotheKitsune

Jan 10, 2019
There are 2 women, 2 guys and 2 non-binary.

The light blonde knight (Livia) and the dark skinned mage (Maja) are women. The tanned blond warrior (Erik) and the ash-haired guy (Raiden) are male. The horned one (Lucien) and the red-haired (Roux) are NB.

This is on their website but I'll share it here anyway. You can pursue your favorite romance individually but for those of you who are interested, there are 2 polyamorous paths you can go down. The red-haired elf is asexual and the light-blonde woman is demisexual. The two polyamorous relationships are between the horned individual and the ash-haired guy, and between the tanned warrior and the dark skinned mage. Again, you can pursue them individually so don't worry about being cheated or robbed... this ain't a game about NTR.
WAIT A MINUTE, bro i would like to think that i have a pretty good grasp on fantasy lore on multiple genres but i never heard of an elf being asexual?????? especially a female elf, anyone care to explain?