Error

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Your description of the problem is a bit vague ,So i will assume you are trying to run a game and get this error . Have you tried running it it Japanese locale .2 ways to do this you can either set your machine to Japanese locale in settings time and language on your system ,Or download a locale emulator and run the game in Japanese locale that way

good luck

Night_fury

Sep 25, 2019
Your description of the problem is a bit vague ,So i will assume you are trying to run a game and get this error . Have you tried running it it Japanese locale .2 ways to do this you can either set your machine to Japanese locale in settings time and language on your system ,Or download a locale emulator and run the game in Japanese locale that way

good luck
Sorry, but thats with Japanese locale

Screenshot 2021-06-29 202734.png
This is without.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No clue, Shiny days is affected by several bugs. The message says something like:
GraphicBase 初 期 化 エラ ー
「 ア ダ プタ フォ ー マ ッ ト の 取得 に 失敗 し まし た 。 」
Assuming that the characters are correct, according to Google Translate it says:
GraphicBase initialization error
"Failed to get the adapter format."
I ignore what it means though. A short list of troubleshooting guides:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I ignore what it means though.
Taking in count the context, I would read "adapter format" as meaning "image codec".

I don't know the game, but could it be that, by example, (at least) some images are in WEBP format, while the libwebp isn't installed on the computer ?