Mod Ren'Py Eruption Imminent Jukebox / Music Room MOD [v0.5.0mab2] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds a Jukebox to the game for music that unlocks as the player hears them in game.

Updated: 2024-10-27
Game/Creator: Eruption Imminent by MorriganRae
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: v0.5.0mab2
Game Version: 0.5.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone -

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

pitao

May 18, 2023
Overview:
This mod adds a Jukebox to the game for music that unlocks as the player hears them in game.

Updated: 2024-10-26
Game/Creator: Eruption Imminent by MorriganRae
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: v0.5.0mab1
Game Version: 0.5.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

The main menu song (that is amazing, so chill) isn't in the jukebox? or I just missed it with so many songs? :LOL:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The main menu song (that is amazing, so chill) isn't in the jukebox? or I just missed it with so many songs? :LOL:
IKR?! :LOL: This update alone added about 20 songs. But to answer your question, the main menu track is called "Midnight Dance" and is also used in the game itself starting around day 2. I will update the mod to put that song first and called it out as the main menu music.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
IKR?! :LOL: This update alone added about 20 songs. But to answer your question, the main menu track is called "Midnight Dance" and is also used in the game itself starting around day 2. I will update the mod to put that song first and called it out as the main menu music.
Thanks, yeah I was going track by track but probably didn't got right the first 2-3 seconds of the song because didn't recognize it hehe should have listen like 10 secs of each song but wasn't very patient :LOL:.

Edit: yep my mind didn't "fixed" the first 7 seconds strings arpeggio hehe usually my instrumental memory is top notch :LOL: I guess the arpeggio is a harp? or is a simple piano? Seems a harp. Love the flute melody also, well the arrangement is awesome, vocals used as an instrument as well. Tired of say to my friends that good music don't need lyrics even if have vocals, this song is a good example. My instrumental memory is usually good but my lyrics memory is nearly 0%, always have to have a lyric text near me to follow the lyric haha

Harp/Piano, Acoustic Guitar/Viola, Violin, 2 different Flutes it seems, Percussion (not sure exactly what it is, maybe Conga or Bongo drums or both and maybe cymbals or something like that), Tambourine, Vocals. Dang the song is very instrumentally rich.

Last edited: