dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wasn't the problem last time that the Patreon was linked on here? It's not right now but I'm pretty sure I saw the Patreon link back on the front page not too long ago so that could be the problem again.
Yes the page has been under review for the first time some time ago and has been brought back

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
RIP View attachment 4005326
One Patreon employee must be constantly working with a massive raging boner. Just shame dude thinks he is on a crusade or something.
OMG, second time. They are going anal again. Why does Morrigan stay there. I went over to SS. Patreon is too powerful and try very hard to be the best boy of the classroom. I even deleted my account ther some months ago.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
No, since we're on the topic, remember that on the cuckquean route Fiona is pestering Ashe's mother, she wasn't happy that she was in a relationship with Ashe's sister for a short time, so why shouldn't Ashe act as she wants?

Ashe has already achieved her first mission by playing with Fiona's mother, so let Ashe decide what to do and there's nothing to be afraid of...This is a way to overcome fear and shyness, if you want, take them, if not, then be a pussy.
Fiona directly told Ashe not to do it. Not so much because Delilah was her sister, but because Delilah was still a child to her. Maybe later that attitude would change, but on that particular night it would be unacceptable, because it was too early.

Reactions: Jbuster

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Fiona directly told Ashe not to do it. Not so much because Delilah was her sister, but because Delilah was still a child to her. Maybe later that attitude would change, but on that particular night it would be unacceptable, because it was too early.
It's not because Delilah is "still a child" to Fiona, it's because Fiona thinks her sister is a yandere and is worried that if Ashe reciprocated Deli's feelings it would end poorly

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
It's not because Delilah is "still a child" to Fiona, it's because Fiona thinks her sister is a yandere and is worried that if Ashe reciprocated Deli's feelings it would end poorly
I don't watch anime, so I don't know these stupid terms. Fiona said that Delilah is "weird and immature as fuck". Yes, this could end poorly. But not because it's Fiona's sister, but because Delilah is immature and has her head in the clouds.

Reactions: Jbuster

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I love Fiona so much but fuck her, this is Ashe's revenge, she messed around with our sister now it's hers' turn.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Yes the page has been under review for the first time some time ago and has been brought back
I know the page was brought back but I'm pretty sure they said the reason it was taken down the first time was because there was a link to the Patreon on here and for whatever reason a some time after the page was brought back a link to the Patreon was put on here again so that might be why it got taken down again.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I don't watch anime, so I don't know these stupid terms. Fiona said that Delilah is "weird and immature as fuck". Yes, this could end poorly. But not because it's Fiona's sister, but because Delilah is immature and has her head in the clouds.
She also said that Delilah is obsessed with Ashe and she wouldn't believe all the things she constantly asks about her that she's crazy it wouldn't be a peaceful breakup and she would probably drug Ashe and drag her to church to get married before letting her go.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
She also said that Delilah is obsessed with Ashe and she wouldn't believe all the things she constantly asks about her that she's crazy it wouldn't be a peaceful breakup and she would probably drug Ashe and drag her to church to get married before letting her go.
This does not contradict my words in any way.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Delilah from the conversation in the forum, not necessarily from the game, feel like a teen that has fallen in love for the first time and is now cultivating that feeling because they like it and it is new and they are soooo in love. She gives the feeling of someone that a few years later will fall out of love and, if it was with a no name, would be like: what the fuck why was I in love with her? But it is Ashe we are talking about here so that particular scenario can't happen because Ashe will be someone worthy of the love of all. What I am trying to say if I am not clear is that I feel from the forum Delilah that she is cultivating her feeling of love for Ashe herself with out much justification or thought about the logic behind it. It is not something I currently feel in the game, but I could see getting to that point depending if accusations toward her end up true. ( The fact that she lied in the bus and is or is not the blackmailer. Those can be linked but not necessarily.)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1 and Jafo

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Delilah from the conversation in the forum, not necessarily from the game, feel like a teen that has fallen in love for the first time and is now cultivating that feeling because they like it and it is new and they are soooo in love. She gives the feeling of someone that a few years later will fall out of love and, if it was with a no name, would be like: what the fuck why was I in love with her? But it is Ashe we are talking about here so that particular scenario can't happen because Ashe will be someone worthy of the love of all. What I am trying to say if I am not clear is that I feel from the forum Delilah that she is cultivating her feeling of love for Ashe herself with out much justification or thought about the logic behind it.
It's irrelevant that we don't know why she likes her, I assume they've known each other for a long time and probably at some point Delilah started to have feelings for Ashe, why? I imagine we'll find out in her corresponding route.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
It's irrelevant that we don't know why she likes her, I assume they've known each other for a long time and probably at some point Delilah started to have feelings for Ashe, why? I imagine we'll find out in her corresponding route.
She's her older sister's cool friend that's cute and nice to her, and doesn't call her a nerd, imp or anything like that

I imagine it will be something simple like that, a lot of people goes through that kind of puppy love except that Delilah seems to be stuck there

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I love this VN, however, having Zoey imposed upon Ashe, without input, was a bit jarring for me personally. I would rather have been given, at least, a choice. It seems everyone likes red-heads, with their pale skin and freckles...except me. Personally, I think it should have been a choice between Zoey and Delilah...Delilah is so underrated, her beautiful romanticism warms the soul. Her innocence reminds me of the days gone by and her youthful energy is infectious.
Loving Deli is like loving the Devil himself. When she shows her true face, she'll become the number 1 target for gamblers.

Don't forget the suspicious phone call on the bus, like 10 minutes after the blackmail in the gym locker room.. :unsure:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
True, currently the reasons why she fell in love are irrelevant. but her current mental state is. I have a feeling that a part of her is obsessive compulsive. Just looking at all she did to prepare a simple sleep over even though she would normally have past that age. She at least made age appropriate games fur the evening.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes