Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Here's an idea, stop feeding the troll.

Just a thought.
I swear some people on this forum are obsessed with drama as they refuse to stop feeding him. Everyone else says to stop and let it go but someone always comes back and mentions Natasha starting him up again

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I swear some people on this forum are obsessed with drama as they refuse to stop feeding him. Everyone else says to stop and let it go but someone always comes back and mentions Natasha starting him up again
I didn't read through the 150+ pages so I didn't know about him. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
On a side note I was thinking about Cleo the other day. I was starting to think given enough time and updates I can see Cleo being worst than the rape cop (lol forgot her name).
Rachel better move back in with her family. :eek: :oops: I didn't feel all that comfortable around her, but she seemed like big oaf later on. But better safe than sorry. :)

Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
MC in my play through refused her advances in every instance and wanted to end their interaction. In the confrontation with Rachel, Rachel pleaded with the cop, who offered her to not arrest them if they do something for her. So maybe the better term would be coercion. But she sure was in the first encounter and the third one abusing her authority. Which I still think would be bad for a police officer. The third time clearly for personal gain. Even if you argued that the first time in the street when she searched the MC was not sexual harassment the second time in the locker room was.
No matter the choices the cop character still has the same personality. :(
That's why I wrote, "before there's any blackmail involved", at that point there's indeed coercion, and coercion from an authority to obtain a favor of sexual nature is indeed one of the many forms that sexual abuse can take. However the previous two instances are still formed given the choice of the player, I know this because I played at least a couple of times, either choosing to make Ashe more assertive, or more submissive

So, till the blackmail part, it can be, "I don't want this, never wanted this, this cop is an abusive person", or, "I allowed her advances and now she's worse", in both instantes Natasha is sill abusive, I shouldn't have to point this point, however to truly nail that point, one is always unwanted, and the other became at last unwanted, and that's pretty much what's going on at the moment, because we don't know what choices we'll have to either, get rid of Natasha so she won't bother Ashe anymore, or succumb to her because they player wants that, as this is still a game of choices

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I know what you mean, and it's a vicious cycle.
People play the game, are disturbed by Natasha's behavior, and come to the forum to talk about it.
Unfortunately, they don't expect someone to argue in favor of assault or a cop abusing their power, and are blindsided by it.

It's in my nature to educate and try to help. So I try to lend a hand, but you're right; I should just refrain from saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah one time I called her rape cop cause I forgot her name wasn't even talking about the whole if she did or didn't sexually harass Ashe which this thread seems to love to go in circles about. But by saying those 2 words the troll decided to go start the whole conversation up again for nth time. Sure my fault for being lazy to look her name up but man I didn't realize calling her by such a name would start something either.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yeah one time I called her rape cop cause I forgot her name wasn't even talking about the whole if she did or didn't sexually harass Ashe which this thread seems to love to go in circles about. But by saying those 2 words the troll decided to go start the whole conversation up again for nth time. Sure my fault for being lazy to look her name up but man I didn't realize calling her by such a name would start something either.
Just put him on the list. I haven't seen a single constructive post from him once. Just him getting overly offended anytime someone isn't sharing his favourite rape fantasy.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
'Rape apologists, everywhere...'
It never ends, he'll never stop
Apparently, you guys won't stop, either.

Yes, Kontralta keeps on beating a dead horse. But you guys do the same. For some reason, it's only a problem when one side does it?

People play the game, are disturbed by Natasha's behavior, and come to the forum to talk about it.
Other people play the game, enjoy Natasha's behavior, and also come to the forum to talk about it. Those people have as much right to play the game, and as much right to use the forum, as you or anyone else.

Unfortunately, they don't expect someone to argue in favor of assault or a cop abusing their power, and are blindsided by it.
Meanwhile, the people on the other side didn't expect someone on an adult game forum to be unable to separate fiction from reality, and unable to accept that some people enjoy different kinks than themselves. They are equally blindsided by you.

It's in my nature to educate and try to help. So I try to lend a hand, but you're right; I should just refrain from saying anything.
If your idea of educating people is to tell them that the sexual fantasies they enjoy are not acceptable, and they must get in line with the kind of sexual fantasies you enjoy, then I would say you're on the wrong path.

To be clear, everyone here has a right to make up their own mind about Natasha's character (and every other game character), and everyone has a right to give their opinion. You don't need my permission, and I don't need yours.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Yes, Kontralta keeps on beating a dead horse. But you guys do the same. For some reason, it's only a problem when one side does it?
Meanwhile, the people on the other side didn't expect someone on an adult game forum to be unable to separate fiction from reality, and unable to accept that some people enjoy different kinks than themselves. They are equally blindsided by you.
Oh sorry we don't like sexual assault bro...

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Other people play the game, enjoy Natasha's behavior, and also come to the forum to talk about it. Those people have as much right to play the game, and as much right to use the forum, as you or anyone else.
I've acknowledged that to be true, as recently as only a few post above in #3143, and multiple times before that.
At no point have I tried to stop anyone from playing the game the way they choose to.
Agreed. I expect people to be able to recognize sexual assault whether it is in a game or reality, yet there are those on here who appear unable to do so.
I'm not kink shaming; quite far from it. I've even encouraged people to explore their fantasies in these formats. If you enjoy fantasies about sexual assault, molesting, aggression, and groping, go for it; indulge in your fetishes. Far as I'm concerned if it's not hurting anyone in real life, feel free to enjoy any kink you like. But failing to acknowledge when something is sexual assault, and repeatedly arguing that something isn't what it obviously is, has nothing to do with enjoying a kink.
If your idea of educating people is to tell them that the sexual fantasies they enjoy are not acceptable, and they must get in line with the kind of sexual fantasies you enjoy, then I would say you're on the wrong path.
That is not my idea, nor did I even suggest that. All I've been trying to do, since the beginning, is get the people who are arguing in favor of Natasha's behavior to accept what it actually is. If they enjoy it, more power to them, but they can't seem to even admit what we've all clearly seen.
To be clear, everyone here has a right to make up their own mind about Natasha's character (and every other game character), and everyone has a right to give their opinion. You don't need my permission, and I don't need yours.
Most definitely. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people deciding how they feel about Natasha's character, nor having an opinion about it. Nor does anyone need anyone's permission to do so, or to play how they choose.

The problem is, that was never the point. Conceding that a sexual assault occurred is still the issue, and has yet to be resolved.
What anyone does with that, or chooses how to act upon it, is entirely their business. As I said, they are free to play how they choose. But there is a difference between denying that it ever happened, and agreeing that it did and that they liked it and want more.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I've acknowledged that to be true, as recently as only a few post above in #3143, and multiple times before that.
At no point have I tried to stop anyone from playing the game the way they choose to.

I'm not kink shaming; quite far from it. I've even encouraged people to explore their fantasies in these formats. If you enjoy fantasies about sexual assault, molesting, aggression, and groping, go for it; indulge in your fetishes. Far as I'm concerned if it's not hurting anyone in real life, feel free to enjoy any kink you like. But failing to acknowledge when something is sexual assault, and repeatedly arguing that something isn't what it obviously is, has nothing to do with enjoying a kink.

Most definitely. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people deciding how they feel about Natasha's character, nor having an opinion about it. Nor does anyone need anyone's permission to do so, or to play how they choose.
I'm glad that we agree about this.

The problem is, that was never the point. Conceding that a sexual assault occurred is still the issue, and has yet to be resolved.
That what happened between Natasha and Ashe is sexual assault is neither universally true, nor universally false. It really comes down to geography. There is a huge variance between sexual assault laws in different countries, provinces, and states. In many places, what Natasha did would unquestionably constitute sexual assault. In other places, it would not. And, because these laws are not uniform all over the world, you're never going to get someone who does not want to typify it as such to concede that it must and always shall be sexual assault.

Reactions: Temuu

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

Ah, the next rape apologist! Give it up, Ladies and Gentlemen!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Saying it's not sexual assault to defend Natasha is wrong. It's clearly sexual assault, by a person of authority, and even before you make any choice how to react to it. But saying it's rape is also wrong.

That what happened between Natasha and Ashe is sexual assault is neither universally true, nor universally false. It really comes down to geography. There is a huge variance between sexual assault laws in different countries, provinces, and states. In many places, what Natasha did would unquestionably constitute sexual assault. In other places, it would not. And, because these laws are not uniform all over the world, you're never going to get someone who does not want to typify it as such to concede that it must and always shall be sexual assault.
Hmm I think it's an objective thing, if some countries don't penalize saxual assault is a different story.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How about we stop the arguing, ignore the trolls, and just enjoy what we like, for instance I chose the Kitten path and can hardly wait for Natasha's content.
Just because I like playing the submissive protaganist in games like this doesnae mean I would EVER let something like that slide IRL.

So please stop bitching to anyone who you think will listen, because if this keeps up the site moderators will threaten, and then start banning people for all this stupid bullshit.

Oh, before I forget, anyone who doesnae like what I have just said, all I will say to you is..........
whatever-lucas-lee.gif

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Im starting to remember a scene from Monthy Pythons life of Brian.. Where John Cleese utters the words "Are there any women present"?
Now Im feeling the need to ask "Are there any children present?" Cuz ppl sure do act like it..
Its an adult game, made to tickle the fantasies of most ppl. Im sorry but if you dont like the content, dont play. Your adults and have free will, use it..

I wish ya´ll a nice day..

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes