Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Having a Hard time
I imagined it but I wanted to confirm it, as far as Futa games go there are few that have quality, I recommend if you want to take a look at Panacea, although the protagonist of the game is not Futa and is a lesbian, she turns into Futa on several occasions with her powers.

Please do not delete my comment. :cry:
Futa's World of NTR
The characters are too funny, highly recommended.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
"Building our futature" isn't bad either. "Ariana's perverted diary" will have futanari scenes in the future. For now it has some dream sequences.
I recommend Japanese futanari adult films. :) They do have censorship but some of them are quite good. Also "Tokubetsu byoutou". I didn't play the vn, but the anime was good. ;)
I think I prefer "Having a hard time" to "Eruption imminent".

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
"Building our futature" isn't bad either. "Ariana's perverted diary" will have futanari scenes in the future. For now it has some dream sequences.
I recommend Japanese futanari adult films. :) They do have censorship but some of them are quite good. Also "Tokubetsu byoutou". I didn't play the vn, but the anime was good. ;)
I think I prefer "Having a hard time" to "Eruption imminent".
Tower of Dreams, Inner Growth, Instinct Unleashed, and Going Over are all worth checking out as well.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tower of Dreams, Inner Growth, Instinct Unleashed, and Going Over are all worth checking out as well.
Inner growth had a too high ratio of cocks to pussies. ;) I'll take a look at the other ones. :)
I play these now, beside few wich was mentioned here. There are male MC, with some dickgirls LI
UFO - was great, but dev progress is very slow (like everything from this dev). And in latest updates it have only futa on male turn. But models are really awsome.
Inner Demons - medieval fantasy. There are lot of dick girls
Homelander - medieval fantasy. There are option if futa or not. If yes, there are two dickgirl LI

Edit: typos

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I play these now, beside few wich was mentioned here. There are male MC, with some dickgirls LI
UFO - was great, but dev progress is very slow (like everything from this dev). And in latest updates it have only futa on male turn. But bedels are really awsome.
Inner Demons - medieval fantasy. There are lot of dick girls
Homelander - medieval fantasy. There are option if futa or not. If yes, there are two dickgirl LI
In Homelander isn't it just the guard? I don't remember a second one.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Hey everyone

I had a productive week! Day 16 is finished, and I'm about to start with the last day for this episode ! Are you excited yet?

-snip-
Here's hoping that there's something like the scene where the futa gave the ex gf a not so sneaky public ntr cunnilingus. That was extremelly hot.

Slick_Rob

Jun 10, 2024
Yeah I'll wait for a couple updates before seeing how everyone feels. I personally think this 3 path setup is a mistake. I thought the whole point of having your character have both sexes was so that they can be both a dom & sub; a switch. I mean you can see which one you have to be with each person. Dom: Vanessa,Kate,Delilah,Rachel,Evelyn,Isabella,Jessica,MathTeacher. Sub: Natasha,The Mayor,Cleo. Both:Zoey,Fiona. ?: Lexi,Siri,GymGirl,Kendra. Choosing paths for the sake of setting up specific drama, while limiting choices, and confining personalities to one path is not it.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah I'll wait for a couple updates before seeing how everyone feels. I personally think this 3 path setup is a mistake. I thought the whole point of having your character have both sexes was so that they can be both a dom & sub; a switch. I mean you can see which one you have to be with each person. Dom: Vanessa,Kate,Delilah,Rachel,Evelyn,Isabella,Jessica,MathTeacher. Sub: Natasha,The Mayor,Cleo. Both:Zoey,Fiona. ?: Lexi,Siri,GymGirl,Kendra. Choosing paths for the sake of setting up specific drama, while limiting choices, and confining personalities to one path is not it.
It's a difficult thing to balance that's for sure and I also have my reservations about it.
That being said, the character writing thus far is pretty good even though I dislike a fair few of the characters (though that just points to how well they're written). Guess we'll see how it ends up.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes