dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Yeah I'll wait for a couple updates before seeing how everyone feels. I personally think this 3 path setup is a mistake. I thought the whole point of having your character have both sexes was so that they can be both a dom & sub; a switch. I mean you can see which one you have to be with each person. Dom: Vanessa,Kate,Delilah,Rachel,Evelyn,Isabella,Jessica,MathTeacher. Sub: Natasha,The Mayor,Cleo. Both:Zoey,Fiona. ?: Lexi,Siri,GymGirl,Kendra. Choosing paths for the sake of setting up specific drama, while limiting choices, and confining personalities to one path is not it.
or, it makes it fun to play through at least 3 times. ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Considering how hot the extra scene on the voyer/cuckqueen route was i have plenty of trust on Morrigan's skills.
I have yet to play that path got a friend that hates that path as to him it feels out of character for the mother, so I decided to wait for more updates on it since I do not care for content with the mother. But I am curious how it is going develop onto other characters like Rachael

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I will play all path but the cuckquean one has me a bit apprehensive. Like Dessolos commented about out of character behavior, I must admit that it is something that I fear about that path. I do not agree that it is absolutely out of character for Eve to have a date that went well and take the date home, but for some other characters I feel like it would be a bigger stretch. I feel that it will be the harder story to tell while still remaining true to the common story line. Who knows I might be impressed by it in the end. I just hope it feels coherent and not too out there for the sake of the fetish the path caters to.

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me is there a way to get all 3 door options at the end of Chapter 4 I can only ever get at 2 at a time. I have tried various play-throughs choose different options but I don't know if it possible.
Thanks.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Can anyone tell me is there a way to get all 3 door options at the end of Chapter 4 I can only ever get at 2 at a time. I have tried various play-throughs choose different options but I don't know if it possible.
Thanks.
just gotta pick the right choices.
which are:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks.
Since the Dom and Sub doors are the same variable, probably not.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks.
Console, urm or save edit your domme stat to 0 and your cuck stat to I believe 1 or higher all the doors should be unlocked if I remember right from experimenting with it. The checks to determine it are a little bit confusing but I think you can do it as long as your dom/sub choices are basically even. You also get to choose between missionary or cowgirl with the Zoey scene if your domme stat is between -3 and 3.
Wouldn't recommend trying it on an actual playthrough though. You'll get all 3 paths available but you'll end up missing content because the actual stats won't be high enough for any stat checks, which I believe have been said to be coming.
Edit: Okay just checked, 0 domme and 7 or higher cuck will get you all paths unlocked. Looks like as long as your domme score is higher than -6 you'll get siren unlcoked, I haven't seen the check for kitten and I don't really care to unren the game just to check but I'm guessing it's unlocked at anything less than 6, and cuck seems to need greater than 6 cuck, so 7 or higher.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 104 Votes