Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

4529golhopgop4529

Jan 25, 2022
Are there any new features other than the area that can be reached through the gate that appears at night?
I couldn't find.
It's fine if you don't have anything else.

My English may be strange. I'm sorry

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
The game looked semi interesting and then i get to that last screenshot. Thanks, but no thanks lul

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Impressive spritework, but this might be the least interesting game I've ever seen. RPGmaker combat, but all you can do it's a "50% chance to escape". Really? lmao
And then there's the lack of... Well... Everything. There's no story, there's no setting, there's no dialogue. There's not even interesting scenes. The sprites are really good though, you might wanna focus on being an artist rather than game-maker.

Reactions: Deesnutz2021

idkmanfu

Oct 17, 2019
What is it about? I haven't heard about that game
From what I know, it's like smelly island but without the cut scenes. There are skunks and robots, both fart on you in one way or another. I personally like the game so far, but I've only played version 0.1.

yyyyyy666

Dec 17, 2020
From what I know, it's like smelly island but without the cut scenes. There are skunks and robots, both fart on you in one way or another. I personally like the game so far, but I've only played version 0.1.
( in fact it's not robots, it's pixel game maker's default enemy spirit )

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Stinkness awaits v0.3 lmao the link was in the preview text on patreon

lol have fun nerds I'll make this money back next week :kekw:
Y'know. It's kinda a shame. Rime went from making stuff about pheromones to just something one step away from a scat fetishist. The fuck the appeal getting shit stink sprayed in your face? Can you imagine someone's hairy, unclean shit waft in your nose? Most people I will guarantee you that have TRIED THIS will lose that 'fetish' pretty fucking quickly.

Reactions: asaltyjoo

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
Y'know. It's kinda a shame. Rime went from making stuff about pheromones to just something one step away from a scat fetishist. The fuck the appeal getting shit stink sprayed in your face? Can you imagine someone's hairy, unclean shit waft in your nose? Most people I will guarantee you that have TRIED THIS will lose that 'fetish' pretty fucking quickly.
yea. i like the phermonoes idea but the fart stuff? NOPE!

D900

Jul 2, 2021
He cannot take feedback seriously.
It is obvious that he has a naive idea that he can make a somehow living by making a omission game with no commitment.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes