EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
601434_Sample01.jpg

Overview:
The story continues after the previous game. Takashi cannot accept the presumed death of his brother who went missing 5 years ago.
He becomes a hunter and, along with his brother's wife, Saeko, he starts his search.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-16
Release Date: 2020-03-15
Developer: SunNTR
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 0.01.1
Language: English
Prequel: ESCAPE FROM Z CITY
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you BaasB for the links.

601437_Sample04.jpg 601436_Sample03.jpg 601435_Sample02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
So is this gonna be like the first one, all NTR? Cause if it is ill have to pass. Not my thing, even if it is popular.

Edit: Is it gonna be Netorare, or Netori? Cause they are 2 very different things. May not like Netorare, but i do like Netori.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is there a "cheat" key to remove censorship? or the censorship is already applied to the pictures?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just ripped the game and I can't find much (if any) sexual content in graphics. Can anyone playing the game confirm there's any? Also looks like an alpha build or something, so I'd imagine that it's probably laying the foundation of the game before working on the scenes ...

All the same, it looks pretty decent; I think I'll do a quick playtest to confirm the previous question for myself. Here's to hoping this dev can make a better translation than I could with the previous game.

It's nice playing these kind of games while in quarantine.
Damn it, I got beat to the joke. Maybe after my next translation is done, I'll do a zombie game again, haha. After all, it looks like we'll all have lots of free time stuck indoors.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Meh, not really a fan of this guy. This NTR scenarios are really weak too, in terms of the NTR. I'll just the gallery if someone has a save though.

Reactions: Every1sGrudge
D

Deleted member 154834

Can you save in this game? Where the fuck is the the mc's tent so you can talk with that bitch and start the mission. I have been roaming around for about 15 minutes and I didn't find it.