り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ181456_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Six months ago a virus broke out in Z City.
Kousuke and Saya are step-siblings left behind in this hell, having survived in a shelter that's no longer habitable.
Options are slim... but before they make the decision to abandon the city, they respond to a cry for help from a destroyed parking garage.
That choice changes Kousuke and Saya's fates completely...​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-19
Release Date: Japanese 2016-08-02, English 2019-08-18
Developer: Ghost_SM -
Translation: Emerald_Gladiator - F95zone
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.0.1.0
Language: English
Sequel: ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - -

Thanks to Emerald_Gladiator for translation.

RJ181456_img_smp1.jpg RJ181456_img_smp2.jpg RJ181456_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
My guess is we find either find out about tapes where she had sex with other guys or they save the scumbags that NTRd MC, but either way i will pass u_u
Like at first i saw zombies and big breasted sister but then....well NTR isn't my thing so i will pass too

After checking dlsite i found this
"Scavenge for ammo and water, discover the hidden memory cards that Saya hid in Z City."

So yeah MC probably got NTRd sometimes ago and we find the cards she hid showing the deeds which she is ashamed about huh

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
My guess is we find either find out about tapes where she had sex with other guys or they save the scumbags that NTRd MC, but either way i will pass u_u
Like at first i saw zombies and big breasted sister but then....well NTR isn't my thing so i will pass too
Says "purity" affects the ending so chances are that taking too long will result in the NTR, so 100% purity likely being you don't get NTR'd at the end.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
hummm it's possible too i suppose unless the memory cards are old (thus scenes that happened sometimes ago) and finding them result in seeing the sister differently and thus having effect on the purity huh
I checked the gallery of this game on exhentai and it's clear than MC isn't getting any too

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I checked the gallery of this game on exhentai and it's clear than MC isn't getting any too
It makes me wonder why even mention specifically that they're step-siblings in the description of the game if the protagonist doesn't get any. Why not simply lovers, or friends or whatever? What's the point in having them be siblings and not some other type of relationship, it feels like bait from the developer.

Reactions: Fibbers and Cavpal

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Any decent zombie game got to have a good amount of necrophilia and bestiality (and vore) in it, apparently we only get some boring vanilla stuff in this one. I don't even see a rape tag anywhere, only ahegao, lol. Still, better than nothing.

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes