Identify Escape Room/Stage Survival Game

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I believe that is best way to define it from title.

Things I remember are~

MC was female.

The start: The character wakes up kidnap in some type of lab/underground bunker with a door that needed a code to unlock to free herself. She was forced into doing a few stages(that may have unlock key for the code?)

When I played I remember three to maybe four stages: Zombie stage, some type of alien stage, goblin/orc stage with annoying traps, there may of been a 'robot' stage too. (Don't know if this was all of them or more were updated in, been awhile since I played.)

Stages acted in a type of survival mode, there was only a limit of how far you can go in them and you had to deal with hordes of enemies which new ones would spawn in at a certain number of survival in said stage. I believe you had the option of also retiring early in a stage or something, but maybe not it has been awhile since I played it.

Sex scenes were animated.

There was a struggle or stamina bar when enemy 'pounces'her, but if there is no escape then there is 'forceful encounter' scene along with damage after climax.

I believe there were in game cheats or some cheat system. (Could of been removed in other builds.)

You could customize her to a certain extent.

Further customization had to be unlocked(I believe) by doing certain things or earning certain achievements in stages?

The majority of your weapons were firearms. There may of been a meelee weapon or a 'kick' but that was about it? (Been awhile since played.)

I think there were powerups or ammo refills, ammo refills being drop by enemies and in stage there were powerups you could by with your kill points or something.

There were some 'platform' elements as well, but not overly so. I believe they start to increase more in later stages but there were only few platform things in the initial first stage and even then enemies could scale said platforms.