VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Escape The Nightmare [v1.0] [nexTGen]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nion_Fa

The author added a strange plot, characters that practically do not fit together and ... it turned out pretty good.
    The game is short but fun and the models are good enough to jerk off so normal play for a couple of times.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Nayko93

Meh ... disappointing

pretty short , 20 min to finish it
    render are pretty bad , not horrible but still bad , but I've seen far worth so let's say that for a amateur game it's good enough
    but for the animation this is really horrible , better have none than have those , seriously it's like a robot , the animation is made on only 1 axis

this game could have a lot of fetish , femdom , monter , vampire , even vore or some other weird stuff but no it's pretty vanilla boring sex

the dialogue are really poor , and repeat over when there is a scene variation , the dev seems to know only a few word , here is a non exhaustive list : fuck , shit , god , " ... " , holly .
    could have a lot of interesting dialogue , after all this is a game about a situation where you mix sex and death , it's always a good plot to make a lot of great dialogue

and all the bad ends are just , "oh no you cum , then I will kill you : " you're dead game over "
    could have shown the bad end , make something erotic out of it but no , it's just " you're dead . "

if you have 20 min to lose , then just test it but don't expect too much of it
  3. 5.00 star(s)

3VOL

This game was designed for Resident Evil fans (and, presumably, by a fan). Basically, it's more or less the thing every male fan imagined after they saw that hilarious Village antagonist in the trailer.
    Considering that it was created on such short notice, I can't bring myself to complain about SexVilla graphics (which are exploited by some devs for God Damn YEARS lmao) or lack of any story.
    5/5 laughter tears + 5/5 sadness tears of a longtime RE fan = 10/5
    be well bro, thanks
  4. 2.00 star(s)

t727

I haven't seen renders looking that bad since 1999.
    The story was kind of meh too.
    Playing to actually get out unharmed you wouldn't see any sex scenes I suppose as all other "defeat sex"-games.

Rating based on v1.0