Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So who the hell is the MC? Never once did you see a boy anywhere in the game till they were leaving and then boom they are there getting kissed by a raisin. Not interested in the mother at all but the two sisters more then make up for it.

Edited MC's name in the script.rpy from I to a real name. Why name a character if they are always going to be shown as I instead of the name you picked for them?

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
That's a VERY bold claim. You have my undivided attention.

Edit: To clarify: you mean like significant updates or just 1-2 renders one of which may or may not be animated?
Think they mean the time it'll take to be released to us pirate peasants vs patrons.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Off to a great start! I like that the female characters are not just more -big boobed-late 20'something- reskins that are in so many of these games. The story seems like it's set up to explore my "gallent white knight" complex, so... fingers crossed. I will be watching this one.

Reactions: Gamesman01

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
@Zovikh You might want to be careful with posting the sister/roommate models on your Patreon page. Any images that look like they are borderline underage seem to be attracting the Dementors at Patreon. You might even want to consider changing the model on your tiers, too. I'd hate to see your page get whacked before you acquire a following.
Yea Sensi Ecchi seems to constantly get shit for the youngest daughter, which is a shame because she's my favorite.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
They are chicks, so no nuts. Milky Way, then.
Tiff and Avaron are my two favorite people on the site(YES BIAS!!!Rob plays favorites!!..no bloody participation badge dames for me!!) so it amuses me to stalk them and watch the hijynx that ensues..and maybe the snickers contain my nuts? :whistle:
as to the poster above and a couple others to make this post ON topic..it is best to avoid any scene of even a slightly sexual nature on patreon..they have gone total Amish lately...i visited a page earlier today and a game here with all the juicy details and full name..ONLY goes by "PL" there...thats how tricky it is ..SO...maybe toss a picture of Tom Hanks in his pajama's holding a spatula and a hose as the splash image on your patreon ...HAHAAAAAA

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's 2019 and unless it's wintertime who still wears panties? lol

I see what you did there.
Yeah I think bikini bottoms are 2019

Joking aside..
So panties and warm clothes in the winter
no panties and skirts in the summer?
Seems backwards. Well unless you're a voyeur. :)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've noticed that too. Also...I haven't actually listed what exact content is in Family Way at all on Patreon. :D

However if they actually do want to hit me, I already have preparations in place to change the wording of the story to satisfy their asinine requests. Also patch will be available to change it back. The way I am writing the story, I really only need to change a few bits of dialog.

Also @Jamsalad When you say the "Youngest Daughter"...do you mean the ACTUAL youngest or the second youngest.

The youngest is Yuki...and she's already on her way to being a kinky little chickie. Training her friend to be her loyal pet. :D
Himiko is the second youngest.

Yuki has been away with the Mother while dad gets his groove on with the other daughters.

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
I've noticed that too. Also...I haven't actually listed what exact content is in Family Way at all on Patreon. :D

However if they actually do want to hit me, I already have preparations in place to change the wording of the story to satisfy their asinine requests. Also patch will be available to change it back. The way I am writing the story, I really only need to change a few bits of dialog.
My man knows what's up. Hate Patreon's nazi crackdown on genres, incest in particular. I mean, they're losing a ton of profit from that market & hurting developers that recognize what a gold-mine this topic is. There's a reason the top 10 or so games on this site share that tag, just sayin.

About to try this game out though, looks really damn good for a prologue from what I'm reading others say though. That's exciting, it'd be nice to be optimistic about a project now that IA is over. :FeelsBadMan:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes