Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
I don´t know if i´m doing something wrong, but go trough every room and even the map, but can´t push anything. Nothing happens. Can someone explain? :)

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
The models do look young, but then, I think everyone looks younger than they really are. I have a 20 year old niece that if I didn't know her age, I would swear she was around 14 or so. Can't you just make them look a little older without replaceing the models? Freely admit that I have no idea if that's possible or not.
It is generally possible, but the facial features redhead girl look young. Maybe we should make her legs thicker. I'm 27 and I look 15. ))))I'm just afraid that they will block my account when too much time is spent.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
It is generally possible, but the facial features redhead girl look young. Maybe we should make her legs thicker. I'm 27 and I look 15. ))))I'm just afraid that they will block my account when too much time is spent.
Yeah, choosing older models will make it safer for you on the big P

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The MNWTF (mother nobody wants to fuck) is pretty horrifying to look upon. Im not really looking for every mom in these games to be a 10 but lets call a spade a spade here people. :LOL:

And before you ask I have been told im in the 7-8 range. Not bragging. Just saying. ;)
you'll still boink the mom.. ;)
i know i called myself ugly in a previous post..LOL..i'm not..i'm a 10.. ;)
without the beard :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no saving this pic @TiffanyMonroe ya pervette!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Zovikh the models are fine...you say they are 18 they are 18..it is what is called a "loli" a dame that looks underage but IS legal..very popular..so just do your story..we'll call you out on spelling errors and engrish but otherwise ignore us and do your thing..its your game..LOL
ask the OP poster for a Loli tag..that'll attract more people..LOL

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
@Zovikh the models are fine...you say they are 18 they are 18..it is what is called a "loli" a dame that looks underage but IS legal..very popular..so just do your story..we'll call you out on spelling errors and engrish but otherwise ignore us and do your thing..its your game..LOL
Exactly. I only have issues with the lolis that look like actual children, because they obviously are just that. This is fine.

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
ask the OP poster for a Loli tag..that'll attract more people..LOL
Yes, already tired, I didn't make the description "engrish"someone got typoed

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The models do look young, but then, I think everyone looks younger than they really are. I have a 20 year old niece that if I didn't know her age, I would swear she was around 14 or so. Can't you just make them look a little older without replaceing the models? Freely admit that I have no idea if that's possible or not.
Just based off the preview pictures, I can tell they are skating a fine line... In some countries, like the United Kingdom, this VN/Game would be considered illegal (involving jail time) if any characters visually looked under the age of 18 and are involved in any form of sexual activity directly or indirectly... Regardless if drawn, 3D modeled, etc... Regardless if you give warnings in the beginning, or claim they are of age in the text... U.K. law is very strict...

Personally, I wouldn't even download and try it, if the characters look as young as they do in the preview pictures... It promotes things it shouldn't...

Zip

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Dammit. This game is three months stale, Zovikh hasn't been seen here since the end of June, and her Patreon hasn't been touched in nearly a month. Dammit.

.jpg

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes