Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
On top of everything this is one of those games where we need to spend hours clicking on doors to se 1 scene ?
I wouldn't bother...the only "scene" I found was the MC fantasizing in bed while jerking off, only to be interrupted twice by the fugly old bitch. The 2nd time she showed up naked. Totally a GIDWTF moment.

To the dev's credit, the MC doesn't have a huge floppy horse penis for a change.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry but this thing seems severely broken, supose to go to the mall and set up an account for their ISP, the mall isnt clickable, the few scenes of the neighbour comming by and then in the prison after eep popping back up... the dialog is seriously messed up, horible use of google translate with no proofreader to fix the garbage dialog... fail mistake so many of you creators make...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
more female devs than you think out there..its not a man's kinky world anymore my friends!!!
just remember no matter how kinky you think you are, women are the champs in that.

also is this game over after you ask the clerk about an isp? cuz suddenly you're all alone except for that clerk but you can't talk to her anymore, can't go to the mall, you go back home no one is there not at any time of the day tho there are plenty of pics that show otherwise. it's like you're walking down a road and you take a left turn into........the twilight zone......

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I wouldn't bother...the only "scene" I found was the MC fantasizing in bed while jerking off, only to be interrupted twice by the fugly old bitch. The 2nd time she showed up naked. Totally a GIDWTF moment.

To the dev's credit, the MC doesn't have a huge floppy horse penis for a change.
yea what's up with that? they should make the male mc's normal.. a small penis like that is just weird, no guy is built like that. also it's only floppy until it's hard...

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is nice, the only real bad part so far I think is the Engrish... If that can get sorted it will be a great game when it gets some content.

Last edited:
Reactions: perheiro

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sorry but this thing seems severely broken, supose to go to the mall and set up an account for their ISP, the mall isnt clickable, the few scenes of the neighbour comming by and then in the prison after eep popping back up... the dialog is seriously messed up, horible use of google translate with no proofreader to fix the garbage dialog... fail mistake so many of you creators make...
It's technically not broken just low on content. The mall has not been added yet.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Awesome!:D
5 months + 2 dialogs that still need to be caught, having spent a few days, it is a success!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Should probably change the way the woman in the polka dot dress looks, because she reminds me of a young Harvey Keitel.

• Haha
Reactions: khahan

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Saw the 5* rating, saw the character models, immediatly thought "holy hell this game must be amazing to get such rave reviews with those weird models".

Then I saw it was only one review. Back to square one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Saw the 5* rating, saw the character models, immediatly thought "holy hell this game must be amazing to get such rave reviews with those weird models".

Then I saw it was only one review. Back to square one.
a dev's pal will often pop on and do a 5 star to try and get motion going..often fails ..this is currently at best...2 stars game 3 renders

Reactions: botc76

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I saw someone mentioned this earlier, but in the US a Police Detective and a Private Detective (Private Investigator) are two different things. You won't find a Private Detective office inside of a Police Station. Each state handles it differently, but here's an example: in the state of Florida a Police Officer is certified by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, while a Private Investigator (and I am not messing with you) is licensed by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Kinda reminds me of the old Bob Newhart skit with the Grace L. Ferguson Airline and Storm Door Company.

Anyways, not a bad start to the game and I'll keep an eye out for updates. Good luck with it!

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
Saw the 5* rating, saw the character models, immediatly thought "holy hell this game must be amazing
I also suggested a 5-star rating (I think I'm playing cool)
and here zonk at the moment the game does not deserve more than 3 stars
- nice appearance and "potential" is a bit too little for 5 stars

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. The game has a list of quests. If you click on it you will quickly find all events, not two dialogues. At the expense of the English language... I don't know English. I can't pay $ 100 per translation for each release. Who doesn't like it just don't play ;)

Reactions: SrRK

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Zovikh, it appears translation was missed on a page. I would do the translation, but I don't speak Russian (or if it's not Russian, I clearly really don't speak the language). Also, I'm not sure what the unit number is on the dwelling, but Harry would like to know how to get to "Platform Nine-and-Three-Quarters, please". ;)

ETTS_Untranslated-Scrn.png

Reactions: niennunb

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen. The game has a list of quests. If you click on it you will quickly find all events, not two dialogues. At the expense of the English language... I don't know English. I can't pay $ 100 per translation for each release. Who doesn't like it just don't play ;)
Well, with that attitude you will probably run out of players relatively soon.
After reading the comments and your reply I have zero interest to try this.

Good luck with your game... I'd like to say but I don't really care tbh.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
yea what's up with that? they should make the male mc's normal.. a small penis like that is just weird, no guy is built like that. also it's only floppy until it's hard...
I never understood why all devs give their MC's giant horse-cocks either, personally. If it's a plot device that's one thing (for example, if the MC being hung like a horse is somehow apart of the plot or his arc)... but often times the player-characters just have inexplicably giant dongs and it's not even mentioned/referenced in the story.

I look at it like this: I like the MC I'm controlling to be well endowed... but having it the size of an arm and grotesque/swollen is just... why would I want to look at that shit? Every extra unnecessary inch of said penis is just more dick filling my eyesight. The less dick I have to see, the better. Thumbs down on giant dongs.

To the dev: keep doing you. I think the sisters look really cute. I also think people are misinterpreting your words due to the language barrier. For example... I get what you're saying about the translation. You can't afford to pay one, and you don't speak English, so you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Those who can't stand it, well, you're not forcing them to play it.

I do recommend seeking a volunteer proofreader, however, and if the day comes where you can afford to pay for one, that'll be nice too.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes