Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WHERE IS INTERNET PROVIDER ??

WHEN I CLICK ON ANY HOUSE IT BRINGS ME BACK INTO MY PLACE BUT MY PLACE IS EMPTY I ALREADY CHECKED GIRLS.
It's in the mall (if you ask the shop girl, she'll tell you that). However, I definitely may have missed something, but as far as I was able to tell (it's been a bit since I played) the mall isn't yet in the game. If I'm wrong, I'd love someone to tell me how to access it; "Find an internet provider" is still on my quest list.

Reactions: niennunb

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
It's in the mall (if you ask the shop girl, she'll tell you that). However, I definitely may have missed something, but as far as I was able to tell (it's been a bit since I played) the mall isn't yet in the game. If I'm wrong, I'd love someone to tell me how to access it; "Find an internet provider" is still on my quest list.
Agree, but I read comments, it seems that game is locked (all that MALL and other shit) only 4 Patreons.
I dunno, Im mayB wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agree, but I read comments, it seems that game is locked (all that MALL and other shit) only 4 Patreons.
I dunno, Im mayB wrong.
I wonder if this is the first in a series of quests that will be locked like that. I'm interested to see what the developer chooses to do, if that's true. This could be an effective tool to gain contributors. (It could also do absolutely nothing; we'll have to see.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DOWNLOAD

ETTS 0.02 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release 0.03

Render

~0%

Script

~0%
Have a nice day!

1576412677156.png

Cum on!!! redknight00 ... this dame is urgin' to cup a feel off of you => handsome mod !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: myuhinny

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 14 at 9:23pm
News
Release 0.02 bonus and Christmas gift, are in the works. Soon :)
1576412910123.png Release 0.02 becomes available for everyone!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1576412969131.png
Dec 3 at 7:47pm
ETTS bonus news

Hello everyone! I wanted to post a bonus version tonight, but I had an idea. I'm doing an extra storyline. You need to wait 2-3 days) That would be awesome! I have already thought the script, it remains only to prepare the material. already 45 new images) you will definitely like it) It's a new storyline, a new "rave girl" character and a whole plot you've never seen in similar games) Not all render edited))) And the good news is, I finally found a native speaker. And soon the quality of the text will improve significantly)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ETTS 0.02 Changelog

Prologue and 14 events!
ATTENTION! By clicking on the clock, you can change the time of day. Sometimes this is required to activate an event!
314 renders!
New character!
2 new locations!

Reactions: patrickB

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
have to skip alot of the beginning because some people are affected by big white text on black backgrounds with "wobbly eye" (its real..just..that aint the technical term..HAHAA) and the font being bad..LOL
EDIT:Contrast Sensitivity/Irlen Syndrome..thats what i suffer..its genuine..lol..and its common..so..say NO to white on black!!!...ooops..that sounds racist...Backgrounds!!!
ok..got past that..know nothing about the robbery..but am into ok reading zone now..HAHAA
WTF is a curb presledovatelei ..lol

I honestly didn't know that was a thing(though I heard of motion sickness in first person shooters) So the last preview pic posted, the text bothers you? Or is it the font that goes with it? Because I thought a lot of font boxes use black with white font.

EDIT: Also, if anyone happens to know, what was the version before this? Kinda hard to go lower than a 0.01 imo. I was surprised to see it on my watch list which lead me to believe I had commented on it...sure enough...yep.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
DOWNLOAD

ETTS 0.02 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release 0.03

Render

~0%

Script

~0%
Have a nice day!

View attachment 487547

Cum on!!! redknight00 ... this dame is urgin' to cup a feel off of you => handsome mod !!!
Thanks for the notification, Canto. I'm liking this newest release (well, not the one w/ bonus b/c I'm not a patron).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I dunno, Im mayB wrong.
See a post a little above this; there's a free version of 0.02 available now, where you can get to the mall to get an ISP. You can also walk around the house for a few additional scenes there, and there's a neighbor introduced as well. Definitely more fleshed out, more to do in this version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh look another generic MC with a fake dick. Opens console and edits their name to Horsecockian the fake dicked loser.

That shop girl better kill that thing living on the top of her head before it jumps off and starts killing people.

The neighbor with the plumbing problem her quest repeats itself at a certain time of day even after doing it.

The service provider quest must still not be done yet.

From what I have seen only the 2 sisters are worth going after.

Needs lots and lots of proofreading.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It was updated in December but no one reported the post with the update so it got updated with the new update. So I reported the post when I saw it to get it updated.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..missing tags..horror(i mean..look at them..amirite?) peeking(watches sisters in the shower) masturbation and groping(whacks off on mom's forehead as she sleeps on his lap while he gropes her titties...also..he dosnt clean it up..so mom is apt to wake with a crusty brow...and its never brought up :O ) also..alien language..because this is gone well past engrish

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
where is the clock this is all i get after the family have moved in , the last thing that the mother said was she was going to bed then came this picture and then nothing is this all there is ? when yes then this game is crap or does anybody know how to go further! any help is appreciated thanks in advance

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
It has good renders, good ui and reasonable generic story. I didn't see any choices though and you can only pass time from the Mc home so you have to click back and forth endlessly on each building and room in the hopes you're there at the right place and time for something to happen. Needs some obvious directions and indicators of where people and quests are... without that it's unplayable.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not much of an update considering how much time has passes and the minimal renders...
I agree that there could be more content for this release, but it hasn't been that long. was released September 29; was released December 2. That's only just over 2 months.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes