Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It has good renders, good ui and reasonable generic story. I didn't see any choices though and you can only pass time from the Mc home so you have to click back and forth endlessly on each building and room in the hopes you're there at the right place and time for something to happen. Needs some obvious directions and indicators of where people and quests are... without that it's unplayable.
Small pictures of characters' faces on location boxes (like in other games) would be a huge help.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Well other than the spelling/language issues and the wandering around looking for events it's a good game for 0.2. No super boob super model characters and a story that has potential.

Give the map popups to describe the locations too. Hopefully the mysterious handler shows up to keep the girl off the internet. Tracking folks thru social media is a standard now. Since that's something I'm familiar with it drives me crazy to see folks think they are really anons on the net with social media.

Fix the ISP lady face though, it's just weird. And fix some location images.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The story loses its plausibility almost straight away in the start. Witness protection is a separate department and swings into action when it is required. It is not left to a couple of detectives. It is a story I know but...
The grinding part is very much that. No tags on the building or where people are. The prologue is good but it is a pity it does not continue the same way.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
What's the point of naming a character if it's never ever going to be used and the MC is always shown as I? Opened script.rpy and removed the I and replaced it with what I named the character as so what I actually named them shows up instead of I.

I named the mom old hag probably will ignore her. MC: Oh my gold! her robe! How could I not imagine her naked after that? Easy just look at her erection killer of a face and you'll never imagine her ever again.

Brown haired sister must be the bitch sister you see in all these incest games.

The game really really really needs a lot of proofreading as there are many times where shit just doesn't make any sense at all. Must of been done using google translate or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be Virgin's panties as that is what I named that sister and next one should be Virgin's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game must end with trying to find the service provider as I don't see anything else happening. Should put a end of content message if that is the end of the content so no one keeps trying to find stuff.
Another game were you have to fix the annoying thing before you play it. The name thing bugs me when Devs dont let you change your name but when they do an then you cant even see it..... really WTF lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The story loses its plausibility almost straight away in the start. Witness protection is a separate department and swings into action when it is required. It is not left to a couple of detectives. It is a story I know but...
The grinding part is very much that. No tags on the building or where people are. The prologue is good but it is a pity it does not continue the same way.
I would also rather not see this change over to sandbox, but since it seems that is going to continue being the format for gameplay, at a minimum there should be:
  1. Labels on locations (both in the home and on the map)
  2. A much clearer task list (getting an ISP shows up, but visiting the neighbor does not, for instance)
  3. Icons indicating character locations
This would at least reduce tedium and guesswork considerably.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I would also rather not see this change over to sandbox, but since it seems that is going to continue being the format for gameplay, at a minimum there should be:
  1. Labels on locations (both in the home and on the map)
  2. A much clearer task list (getting an ISP shows up, but visiting the neighbor does not, for instance)
  3. Icons indicating character locations
This would at least reduce tedium and guesswork considerably.
Sandbox usually means the dev has run out of ideas. I dont enjoy them as they are usually so boring.:sleep:

Reactions: ZetaPrime3

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
After a few unsuccessful attempts, I returned to a save prior to the INTERNET question. I managed to get to the EMPTY office in at 2pm. When I returned home, I met with Hanna sitting on the sofa & talked about the Internet.

The next day the neighbor came by to introduce herself. When done, it was 2pm again. I returned to the mall & this time a person was in the office saying it would be 2 days before installation. In the evening I went to the neighbors house & fixed the pipes. Then it’s back home to check all rooms & advance time when nothing triggers.

Next day at 2pm I go to Hanna’s room to say installer will be here in 2 days (lost a day I guess).

3 days of searching rooms for nothing & advancing time, NOTHING else happens. I guess that’s END OF STORY for this update. Internet quest still incomplete.

Nothing is labeled. I guess there is some order to checking rooms with events to get the internet office to trigger (Knowing about the internet office/store. I was triggering room events, checking the store, trigger a room event, check the store, etc., when I managed to trigger the event). This an aggravating, poorly designed game with bad English & an MC named I (at least the i is it’s capitalized).

Reactions: Dongus420

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. this 00.2 version is supposed to have
ETTS 0.02 Changelog

Prologue and 14 events!

1578834562885.png

Also dev kind of did not come close to sticking the landing for this game:
broken promise from the precipice of 20 20 :
I have more free time in December so expect version 0.03, 0.03 bonus and Christmas gift ;)

Until then .. keep lookin' up those 14 events in this 00.2 release!

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
where can i get a working game 'cause the games that i have downloaded shows these screenshots but as one can see in screenshot three is no clock to be seen , this is ETTS v0.02 but v0.01 has the clock so if anybody has any idea as to where i can get a working game please inform me thanks

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
well, the girl in ISP office said 2 days, I've spent like 2 weeks and nothing happens.
INSTA-DELETE

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Yea......Nahh Pass I'm deleting. No more of my time when u have to fix thing yourself (The name (I) thing annoyed me) to try to make a game enjoyably to play an that don't even help.... Maybe in a couple updated I'll check to see if things got fixed or better.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
left side in the big mall. first you have to speak with one "roommate" about internet provider, then the small store in the middle of the city and after (I guess it was at 2pm) big mall

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Any work must be paid. But I'm not going to stretch the game for years. I'll make new ones. All versions will be released in 3-7 days for free. No one's forcing you to pay me;) You can see this in the game "the forest"
If you'd like help on translation to English I would volunteer to help. You can catch the basic gist of the conversations, but there are many errors.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I tried this game again (from 1st demo to latest version) and I do not understand why the game ends at this location https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/528057_screenshot0003.png and offers no options to further game play. ?!?

What version contains the full content past the living room? :unsure:

I - wanted to see what options are available for the MC and the new (nicely rendered) Milf. One kiss and get to house and game over - WTF?

One daughter has slut potential and one daughter (with the crazy eyes) is a demon in pale white flesh. :giggle:

P.S. I tried this game out because I like The Forest.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Got stuck find internet provider talked with that lady said for 2 days with be activated
After that CRAP hapens you can only visit a naber milf to fix
Nothing else .... advance time nothing cant even touch your bedroom to sleep
Disapointed with this game no hints nothing o_O
Only one thing i liked when Mc's mother reaction to his dick ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre you go ::: some dev talk to go:
Feb 14 at 6:04am
Have a nice day!
I apologize, my dear friends! I was very busy. The bonus version will be available soon. And not much later the new version!
Release 0.03

Render
1581975364830.png
~0%

Script
1581975382346.png ~0%
Have a nice day!

1581975395844.png

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes