Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This was the most recent snippet of news from March 12th at 8:06am
Dev said:
Finally, sat down to work! There were a lot of problems, I'm sorry)
So ... game oN!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Dear friends! It is necessary to remove the bugs that I did not understand. The game works, but not as it should. We can't release it today. But you will definitely like the release! Sorry! I really wanted to make it, but it didn't work out(
Have a nice day!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It says a new version of 0.02 is on SVScomics, is that the fix?
AFAIK, there isn't a "fix" for v0.02, unless you're referencing a Patreon post that "everything will be fixed in an hour" from Apr 15. Not sure what that was fixing. Since the bonus version was released around that time and it's now over a month later, who knows? I would just wait for v0.03, though. Zovikh has been trying to fix serious bugs with this new version before releasing it. It's been a couple of weeks now, so hopefully it will be out soon.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So, Bathroom scene for each house member, touching red haired sister while she sleeps after "date", groping other sister while watching sapranos, her getting home drunk, her drinking with friend, her teasing you in her room with no panties, mom catching you masturbating twice, mom's boob popping out in the kitchen, groping mom on the couch, and fixing the neighbor's sink, am I missing anything? Also, the internet people never come?

Overall, not terrible visually. Language wise, it's pretty unreadable; please get a translator or at lease get grammerly. I think my favorite line was "Chickens erupt from his nipples" in the movie theater. Speaking of, the dialog repeated in that scene and in one or two other places.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (119 MB): - - -

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
So, Bathroom scene for each house member, touching red haired sister while she sleeps after "date", groping other sister while watching sapranos, her getting home drunk, her drinking with friend, her teasing you in her room with no panties, mom catching you masturbating twice, mom's boob popping out in the kitchen, groping mom on the couch, and fixing the neighbor's sink, am I missing anything? Also, the internet people never come?

Overall, not terrible visually. Language wise, it's pretty unreadable; please get a translator or at lease get grammerly. I think my favorite line was "Chickens erupt from his nipples" in the movie theater. Speaking of, the dialog repeated in that scene and in one or two other places.

My results were very much in line with Tiger's above. As a matter of fact I came here to pretty much say many of the same things myself.

The language is very rough in a few places, but easily playable. I suspect some idioms may be causing some of the trouble. The movie theater repeated itself, a number of the events were disjointed and unpredictable - and the internet still isn't working (that may be a running joke, or a realistic take on the response of most ISPs). Some of the renders could really use some polish. Nicky's face in the morning is as scary as some real world faces without make-up. The Mom character looks like she has seen some shit in her time.

But overall the render quality is fine, and this is starting to behave like a real game and not just a prelude (but to be fair both vs 1 and 2 were labeled to be just that). This one has potential to be interesting eventually and I will probably continue to watch it progress. It isn't much of a game yet, but I am willing to give it some time.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not a Bad Game But = Low on events and content ..
No Penetration still :confused: it could get beter (y) needs more work on this game (y)
Waiting for biger update with 100+ events :cool:(y) and when there is no events game is BORING :cautious:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Zovikh

I can see potential here.
So far I have seen an interesting plot, characters, models, peculiar scenes, and other interesting points.
I feel you can make this project very successful if you pay more attention to certain details.

I am stuck in the internet provider part (is that a bug?). So far I could see that the game doesn't have much content. As I got stuck I had to skip the time several times. Rooms were empty, nothing to do anywhere, it was like being in an empty world with nothing to do. Then suddenly some scene, fun for a moment just to back to the boring world again right after.
There's nothing to click on the rooms and nothing changing there - no signs of human activity in the house. The models/are gone, they don't occupy the house. It would be nicer to see these NPCs doing whatever they do in their daily routines, while "waiting" for tasks to be completed, etc... Basically what you should do is to keep them in the house waiting for things to be completed and giving clues to the players.

I hope this can be helpful and not discouraging in any means. Please carry on!

Cheers

Last edited:

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Just keep bumming around the house checking rooms and skipping time and check the office at the mall every so often. Eventually there's somebody there and you can talk about the internet stuff.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes